For those that knew....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just got the word that Kristie is out of surgery and fine... She is in recovery and will be staying at the hospital until Sat.

For those that are trying to figure this out she had a full hysterectomy.

Also my dads surgery went well and he has no problems to worry about.

For those that are trying to figure this out he had surgery today to find out why he failed his heart stress test.....

This morning has been a very emotional and I'm glad that both are well....

I had Kristie in surgery at 7:30 at one hospital and my dad at another hospital for heart surgery at 6am.....

Glory to our God for seeing us all through this.....

Doug , My prayers are with you and hope for both to have a speedy and healthy recovery!
thumb_up.gif

Thank god indeed, speedy recovery and many years of health to both of them, and the rest of the family...

Prayers are with you Doug....

(like you said, you never loose, keep the spirit)
smile.gif

Dang Doug...

Glad both are doing well.. either of those are tough, but to have them both in the hospital at the same time... wow..

Again glad both are doing well

YOU have had a stressful few months there, Capt.

Hope you get to relax and unwind during the Bash.

Glad everyone's surgery was successful.
thumb_up.gif

I was wondering about Kristie this past weekend, didn't know when her surgery was coming up. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Give her and your father my very best Doug. Keep us posted.
smile.gif

Glad to hear an update..... Prayers still out for a quick recovery for both!

Glad they're doing well, Doug. At least this way, you got a lot of stress out of the way all at once.

Well, I feel like an idiot, I didnt know about either surgery. Maybe I missed something, call us if you need something, just little ways down the turnpike. Prayers sent brother.

Back