no more inner panels

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
listen i do not want to come off sounding like a prick, im not. lately i have been getting tired of some of the actions of people. i know thats a bad thing, i know its not the majority. but as of now do not ask me to do any more panels.
i work the panels at my on lesiure, i have a full time job actually two that keeps me busy, i work the panels in when i can. i do not appreciate being questioned when where and why, i tell you before hand it could take two weeks it could take longer. if i have panels in good shape im a lot faster, if i have panels in bad shape it takes time to reconditon them. trust me on this lesson just learned. im not mad at anyone, im just not going to do this anymore, i dont want the hassle, i dont have the time, its not worth it to me anymore. the frigging paint cost more than i charge, i have to stop it now. dont belive me ? go over to colorite and see, come to the body shop and let me get you a quote on paint, on primer, on materials. on labor. if i have panels of yours and you want them back, please do tell,ill send them right back the way i got them,im ready to put an end to this misery. ill stay with the clutch covers and mirrors.

here lately i have been ranting, im sorry i really am i dont mean to offend no one, its not my nature, but i can only take so much. i wish you all love and peace

I hear ya. Inners are work.

...if you happen to have any 06 blue ones no one claims let me know...I have done 1 piece so far and find it hard to get back to them.
beerchug.gif

Dont let a few apples ruin your fruit salad.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear of this Joesph. I was really looking forward on having mine done...

that's our loss. Some people should have a little patience or pay the full price at the other locations.
Call for a price quote at gator glass or race ready. Joseph was doing us a huge favor.

im like a kid waiting on christmas morning waiting for a clutch cover
smile.gif
time is what it takes for perfection... d rather wait and have somehting perfect then rushed and no so perfect people need tp ;earn some damn patience.

just a suggestion.  Buy extra parts and send those.  At least you can keep ride'n while you wait.  Gator glass quoted me $450 just so you know. thanks for hook'n me up joseph.
thumb_up.gif

People are complaining about a couple weeks? Come on
wtf.gif
That's pathetic. I've been w/out my bike for 6 months. Yes thats 6 months not 6 weeks. So for those complaining STFU!!!!!!!!!!

People are complaining about a couple weeks?  Come on
wtf.gif
That's pathetic.  I've been w/out my bike for 6 months.  Yes thats 6 months not 6 weeks.  So for those complaining STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Waited two months on my inner panels only because of the job RR did on them. Clown!

Waited three months on my Galespeed wheels and then another two weeks for the sprocket!

Can't say as I blame you Joesph. Not at all. Inner panels are a lot of work. I have over $700 in mine having them done twice.
wowold.gif

r8

103_0321.JPG

im like a kid waiting on christmas morning waiting for a clutch cover
smile.gif
time is what it takes for perfection...  d rather wait and have somehting perfect then rushed and no so perfect people need tp ;earn some damn patience.
Yet another impatient ahole ruins things for the others, sorry Joseph, some people can't respect the craft...

You are SO not alone bruddah...I have two jobs bartending, I work on auto's as a charity effort here in Vegas, mostly for elderly. My dad needs his 305 rebuilt on his 87 El Camino....and yet everyone I know needs work done RIGHT NOW....
rock.gif
?.......did I mention some of these folks only call me because they trust me, and don't trust mechanics in general
rock.gif
??..........some only call because they know I don't charge for my time....but I managed to get the 305 on the stand last night...... imagine that
coolold.gif

You've done good work up till now...enough's enough...take a break....and for the dingaling that pushed you over the edge...........
deadhorse.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

DSC00308__Small_.JPG

rock.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Joe , I think that "Your" inner panels are well worth the wait in gold , Bro you do AWESOME work! I am sorry for all of the BS coming to you from people that are impatient. Their Loss on this deal! Thanks for everything you did for me and I really appreciated it!
thumb_up.gif

just a suggestion. Buy extra parts and send those. At least you can keep ride'n while you wait. Gator glass quoted me $450 just so you know. thanks for hook'n me up joseph.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

I wish I would have known that Joseph was doing them. Race Ready did mine and it took 2 weeks. If you want custom work done then by extras if you want to still ride while it is being done. Rush work will never be as good of quality as someone who takes pride and time with their work.

Thanks for my clutch cover Joseph and helping work through the issues I had with it. You are truly someone who values their work.

clap.gif

thumb_up.gif

Just wanted to say "Thanks". The clutch cover is on and the mirrors are on and they look awesome...
thumb_up.gif
You are a class act to deal with.

Back