Whats for dinner?

ditchdr

Registered
I was hungry, jess did not want to cook, so I was on my own. I put the mission of dinner abovre all else. Cleaning the bike would have to wait, watching cartons would have to wait, starting my plans for taking over the world would have to wait.. It was off ot the grocery store I went. Picked up a sweet potato, a few plum tomatoes, a couple steaks, and some rolls. Lit the grill cut of the taters and made a lovely cucumber and tomato salad with a nice redwine vinagar and olive oil dressing. Got the steaks going put the sliced up sweet taters in some hot oil and waited.. Here is the result.

001-2.jpg

And what steak dinner is complete with out a Cherry Coke?

003-2.jpg

Yeah i'm bored lol..

Was going for med rare, but the fire was a little hotter then I thought, came out med well. Was still good tho lol..

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
DahMurf @ Mar. 24 2008 said:
1347326[/ATTACH] PM]
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

dang you can cook & shop!!!  
bowdown.gif
 Will you marry me? ? ?

laugh.gif

Deb
Just have to get my wife use ot the idea of sharing me and your on.
NARider just asked what she thinks of him marrying you!!!

Him & I have a deal, he can have 3 more women
one that cooks
one that cleans
one that makes more money then me!!

laugh.gif

Deb

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

laugh.gif

tell ya what, my grandpa had a very sucessfull BBQ catering business beack before he passed away. I have all his recpies, and I am pretty good at cooking the BBQ. SO if we can get a meet together here I wll cook one hell of a dinner for yall. If it makes you want ot do it even more, my cloeslaw recpie was featured on Paula deans show on Food Network once!!!

I figure we can get the Fl,GA,SC,NC, and TN members here.. Even some of them Bama members lol.. make it for next spring after we move into a bigger place tho..

Back