Someone come get this

ditchdr

Registered
I have a bike lift from Harbor Freight that I no longer use, it takes up space in my storage unit so I need to get rid of it. Other then selling it, I would love to give it to a member here is they want it. This is not the bike jack, it is the lift table, and i have installed a motion pro wheel cradle on it. Like i said I no longer have a need for it and need it gone. I am sure someone here can use it.

+1
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Wow. These are nice to have for working on your bike.

If I was close I would give it a good home.

Someone will appreciate not having to crawl on the floor.

Where are you located?

North Charleston SC.. If you look up the location of KWS I am pretty much across the street from them.

AND be willing to take it to the bash should anyone need it
beerchug.gif

I was a paramedic for 15 years 5 of them spent flying, I now work at the hospital, and should start RN school this fall hopefully to be done with my BA in nursing in 3 years. Cant wait lol.. 15 years in EMS my highest base pay was 42K a year, the day I get my RN my base goes over 70K and by the time you all in my shift diffs, and over time I will be over 120K a year.

No but serious this lift is free of charge, will even help you load it lol.. Just want it gone. It is very nice less then a year old.

I was a paramedic for 15 years 5 of them spent flying, I now work at the hospital, and should start RN school this fall hopefully to be done with my BA in nursing in 3 years. Cant wait lol.. 15 years in EMS my highest base pay was 42K a year, the day I get my RN my base goes over 70K and by the time you all in my shift diffs, and over time I will be over 120K a year.

No but serious this lift is free of charge, will even help you load it lol.. Just want it gone. It is very nice less then a year old.
You are following my path. Except, I'm 24 so have less EMS time.

I'm a Paramedic but also have a BSN in nursing. ER is my current specialty.

That is great pay for an RN. We don't make that much here. I may have to look at moving to SC. Expecially after this year. Our winters suck.

Sorry for the tangent.

Back to the FREE lift!!

I pretty much will get the higest pay cause I do the weekends only night shifts, and pull a extra shift during the week. I am keeping my medic certs tho, never know when they may come in handy. Alos if i move to Charlotte and fly with Carolina Med Cneter i have to have my RN as well as medic to go the fixed wing stuff.

I think Lycan has dibs on the lift, just awating on the word from him.

I think we should see if anybody from down your way can help bring it up to the bash..Im all for picking it up don't get me wrong but it would avoid either me hauling it back down to the bash or coming to get it after the bash...it all depends on your need to get rid of it right away or can it wait? Yur call big guy, my offer for the place to lay your head still applies buddy!
beerchug.gif

Back