Prayers in Order...

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
A good friend of mine and active board member here, Raybusa0818, is having minor surgery (if there is such a thing) today and I know there are A LOT of people here who know him or have ridden with him who will send up a prayer for him to emerge with the same lust for life and riding that has come to characterize this man!

And Don, if I am out of line for posting this I am sorry but... it was Dawn's idea, she made me do it...

Best Wishes and Get Well Quick my friend, we have a little ride scheduled for mid April (yeah, in Robbinsville) and I'll not have any excuses!

please.gif
prayers that all goes well!

My TWIN is having surgery??? I'm praying for you big guy!!

(Is it that face lift we talked about? ... wait.. oops I wasn't supposed to tell anyone!)
whistling.gif

Prayers sent and good luck. Wish for a Speedy recovery

Heal up quick! You need to be healthy if you are going to be "Donning" people at the Bash!

Heal up quick!  You need to be healthy if you are going to be "Donning" people at the Bash!
Good one Shawn!

I chuckled earlier... had this vision....

Don is wheeled into the O.R. and he is on the table, wearing his Blue and Silver, bike matching Shoei AND his.... Blue and Silver, bike matching AGV Sport Hayabusa jacket!

Nurse says, 'Doctor.....we couldnt get him to take it off'
jump9.gif

Back