Just take me out back and shoot me

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I can't believe I woke up to this again. When will it ever end?

100_4709__Medium_.JPG

Fri, we ended up getting 10" of new snow here in Wisconsin. And to think I put the snowmobiles away for the season last weekend and got the Busa out. Well at least I can start my winter mods now!
beerchug.gif

this stinks!!! look at the size of these flakes...somebody make it stop
guns.gif

IMG_1929__Large_.JPG

Fri, we ended up getting 10" of new snow here in Wisconsin. And to think I put the snowmobiles away for the season last weekend and got the Busa out. Well at least I can start my winter mods now!
beerchug.gif
I hear you. I was rushing to pieces the busa back together and now this. Seems like the sun is out today and melting a bunch of it. I can't wait . . .

Yeah the weather around here BLOWS ! I havent put 1 mile on my bike this year.

Dear Dennis, Tom, Colen, Jesse, Andrew, & Jim

Y'all need to move southward if you're going to be able to enjoy your 'Busas more often.

Even in Georgia there are about three months a year when it's generally too cold to ride, at least in my opinion. Those three months are punctuated with a day here and there when riding is semi-tolerable.

I hope y'all get some saddle time soon.

--Jaddie

I put 140 miles on mine yesterday.  Bunch of pansies.  
laugh.gif
I burned off a full tank yesterday, not sure how many miles, but I left with the tank full to the top and got home with the low fuel light on. It was just above the freezing mark when I left and didn't get much over 40. But I'm really getting tired of the crappy weather.

the longest i have gone without riding since i bought Lucy in April '05 is 13 days when i was on vacation that summer...but like BusaWhipped said, i am tired of having to bundle up so much...i'm tired of the roads being in such bad shape too...come on Spring!!!

Yeah, we got flooding, snow in the end of March here. It's the friggen end of the world. I was riding all through March last year!!! WTF..... I will be back down in Florida where my Busa is next week so see ya guys!!!!! 85 every day this week there!!!!

Back