march 27 and 28

jch364

Registered
Hey guys. I will be at the dragon on march 27th and 28th. staying at the 2 wheel inn. If anyone is going to be down there let me know. maybe we could hook up meet and slay that sucker.!!!
jump9.gif

Will be at work or I would dust off that TL and ride it. Maybe this fall I can get free if anyone wants ot ride up.

Im headed out now for Gatlinburg and then on to the dragon on thursday. please remember me in prayer for a safe trip. I will post pics when i get back.. I am so excited. Be safe everyone please.
beerchug.gif

I made it back. Safe and sound and 1300 miles later. What a trip. I got rained on,snowed on, fogged on, and colder than a ...well you get the picture. It was cold going down to gatlinburg on monday. 35 degrees. I was cold to say the least. On thursday I drove across the foothills parkway to the gap. My gf and her son followed me. I was so excited for them to finally see the place. The trip over wasnt to bad. Took them to crot and had a dragon burger. Her son, my soon to be step son, loved every minute. he is 11. She liked it too. It was a great time. After she left for Ohio I ran the dragon for the rest of the day. Friday was rainy most of the day so it was a bummer but about 5 the road dried out. I thought that I could get some runs in but oh no! Cant have that. Believe it or not. An idiot. dee dee dee tried to drive his semi tractor trailer through the dragon. He got about half way when he ran off the road and got stuck blocking the entire road. sorry didnt have a camera with me or I would show everyone. so it was pretty much a wash. Left this morning in a thunderstorm. drove through the dragon in a down pour and heavy fog. Rained untill almost Knoxville then it cleared up ok. The rest of the ride home was just a little chilly. I will post up the pics of gatlinburg and the gap later on when i get a chance. got to go to work now.

p.s. thanks for all those who prayed for me to have a safe trip. considering the weather i hit coming and going i know someone put in a good word for me.........later on......

Glad you had a safe trip. You need to try to make the fall bash. We could show you some more awesome roads.

Glad you had a good time...the next time you are at CROT be sure to try the chilli dog combo
beerchug.gif

I would have liked to got up there and met you,but I am on the DL this week
sad.gif

worthless.gif

ok. finally got the camera so here are some of the pics from Gatlinburg and Deals Gap.
this first is me and my gf

DSC03357.JPG

Back