Don (USN05LE)  lost his mom today

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Those of you who know Don are aware that losing his mom has been just a matter of time, I just got a call from him that she has gone home.

Knowing it is coming of course doesn't make it any easier, so please keep him and his family in your prayers and thoughts in this time of grieving and loss.

Don, we love you brother. Peace and courage to you and yours through this difficult time. Anything your family needs you have but to ask.

My heart goes out to him and his family.....Bob ( Ninja Killer) also lost his mom This morning......Today seems like a good day to call you mother (if she is still around) and tell her you love her...

I was just try'n to contact him also. I hadn't heard from him since the last time he went home. Sorry to hear about your loss Don. Prayers go out to you and your family

Godspeed.... Don I am sure glad you got to go home and visit for as long as you could...

Don , Brother I can say I definately feel your pain. I am very sorry for your loss My Prayers are with you and your family at this time of need. God Bless her !

image.jpg

Man on man...what a day for our Brothers here. My heart and prayers go out to both that have lost loved ones today.

Today is indeed a hard day for all of us here, for two of our brothers have suffered a great loss. May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my friend.

Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family. If there is anything I can do from N.C. please let me know!!

Take care man, and, know that God is with you and your mom!!

Back