Prayers Needed !

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Well everyone round number 4 for me today. I got a call at work this morning informing me that my Mother suddenly passed away early this morning. I don't have any other info at this time, I am still waiting to hear back from my Step Father about the cause of death. I am trying hard to find a reason for all of my misfortune but I can't. Hal & Rusty , THANK YOU for allowing me to call both of you and giving me the support needed to get by for the moment. As soon as I find out more I will post up what I find out. Sorry for the Rant, Just trying to get things off of my chest for awhile. Thanks to everyone for the Prayers ahead of time!!! God Bless All Of You Here At The ORG!!
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

firedevil.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

I'm so sorry... my condolences to you and your family. Death is never easy, and even harder when it's your parent.

Please take care of yourself. Know that she is with you forever, and that she lives on through you.

What makes this so hard is that I buried my little brother about a year ago, My dad about 6 months before him, My sister less than 3 months ago and now my Mother. I am out of family !!!
firedevil.gif

I'm very sorry to hear that. My mom is so important to me and I can't imagine what you must be going through.

sorry to hear about your mom .. that sucks... hope things start looking up for yah.

Very sorry to hear it, Bob. Don't have the right words, but know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your Mother, and the rest of your family. My prayers are with you. The Org may not be blood but it is still family. Stay Strong.
Sorry again

I'm so sorry... my condolences to you and your family. Death is never easy, and even harder when it's your parent.

Please take care of yourself. Know that she is with you forever, and that she lives on through you.
+1 Brenda said it so well...it's tough losing mom, and words can't describe all your other losses in such a short time. Take care of yourself.

What makes this so hard is that I buried my little brother about a year ago, My dad about 6 months before him, My sister less than 3 months ago and now my Mother. I am out of family !!!
firedevil.gif
I know it's not funny... but after my mom died 10 years ago.. (father died when I was young) my sister and I would say "Well, crap, now we are orphans. Does this mean we get to go to an orphanage? Do we need foster parents?" But at 30 years old, I don't think you get new parents.
sadnews.gif

What I did to make it easier for myself, is treat my close friends like family. I hope that you have some close friends that you can rely on. It doesn't make anything better, but it does make it a lot easier.

My thoughts are with you.

Bob,
Its like I told you on the phone...if We can help you out in any way...please don't hesitate to ask...You know your ORG family is here for you.

I am at a loss for words right now. I don't know which way is up or down, My mind feels scrambled with all of the emotions that go with death and the loss of a loved one. I am really disappointed with how things have turned out for me. My wife finds out that she is pregnant and now I have to bury my last family member and she won't even get a chance to see her grandchild born and share the pleasure of watching him/her grow up. I AM IN PAIN!!

I dont know for sure if you are a spiritual man, but we dont always know the plan. What happens in this life is not in our control and we must make the best we can of it. God will not give you more than you can endure. You know full well what it will mean to be a parent to your unborn child. We are blessed and I hope you can find the strength to carry on. I am not making light of this my any means. I am very sorry my friend. Feel free to scream, cry, yell, or just talk. We are listening.

I am at a loss for words right now. I don't know which way is up or down, My mind feels scrambled with all of the emotions that go with death and the loss of a loved one. I am really disappointed with how things have turned out for me. My wife finds out that she is pregnant and now I have to bury my last family member and she won't even get a chance to see her grandchild born and share the pleasure of watching him/her grow up. I AM IN PAIN!!
Bob....I am so very sorry....What can we help you with right now? I do know how you feel...like the world is palling apart at your feet....I lost 6 buddies in one day in Iraq...I know its hard to comprehend sometimes....but hang in there we will make it thru this..

I'm so so sorry to hear this. Far too often, it seems that life smacks one person with almost more than you can cope with, and I don't know that there's much anyone can say that will truly make you feel better.

During tough times, especially when losing loved ones, the only thing that grounds me is my kids. You have a baby on the way, so focus on that good in your life and mourn your Mom by honoring all that you love about her, the great memories you have of her...

You're in my thoughts and prayers today my friend. I hope you're doing OK
sad.gif

Very sorry to hear of your losses. Prayers sent. Keep strong, and remember if you truly think you hit bottom, it can only go up from there.

sad.gif
Man that is a lot to deal with in a year, very sorry to hear. Keep the memories of family members and give all your love to the wife and the coming baby.

Back