Obama Man!

laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

r8

Obama who? Oh ya he's the guy that, uhhh, no...oh wait, isn't he the one that created, no, uhhh...oh, I got it, didn't he develop the, no, that was somebody else to...oh, screw it he sounds like a positive upbeat fella'.

It Doesn't Really Matter, America is not Ready for a Black Man or a Woman for President. Mccain will Win by Default. Even if Obama is the Best Candidate !!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Just my 2 Cent's !!!!!!!!

I'd like to see McCain pick C. Rice for VP. That would be a perfect ticket against the left Dems. Then in 4 years we might be ready for both a woman and a black president and that would be Condoleeza all in one package. She has the International experience to be a solid VP now and she sure would be ready for Pres in 4 years..... and I'd be ready to vote for her.

What you think?

It Doesn't Really Matter, America is not Ready for a Black Man or a Woman for President.  Mccain will Win by Default.  Even if Obama is the Best Candidate !!!!!  
thumb_up.gif

Just my 2 Cent's !!!!!!!!
Sad that statements like this are still made. We can discuss this further in November. That idiotic video has absolutely no substance, typical of most criticisms of Obama.

Back