Cancer update - CT scan yesterday

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I just wanted to post up a little praise report to my Savior. We have been praying for a miracle and God has answered prayer for us.

Just a little update for those that may not know, I was DX with Stage IV colon cancer in August with 6 lesions in my liver and nodules in my lungs. Had 2 rounds of chemo then had to stop for a abdominal infection and was off chemo for 2 months.

I was able to start treatment back in January and completed 4 rounds for a total of 6. I had a CT scan yesterday to compare the size of the lesions from a scan in late December. Four have shrunk by over a third and 2 are GONE!!!!!

The nodules in my lungs are stable with no growth. If the progress continues I will be a candidate for RFA to obliterate this disease from my body.

To my FAMILY here thanks for all the calls, prayers, email and PM's. God is still on the throne and still in the healing business!

Believe,

Kevin

Kevin,
That is awesome! So happy to hear that things are looking up. I am looking forwardto shaking your hand again; you have already helped me up of the ground once, let me know if I can do the same!

Shawn

Right on brutha, Glad to hear the great news....
thumb_up.gif
please.gif

Outstanding news, Kevin! You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Thats the best news I've heard all year!
thumb_up.gif
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery.

that is an awesome update...i will continue to pray for you

atta' boy kevin!!!! stay strong brotha and you will be fully recovered in no time!!!

That's terrific news Kevin!! God does work MIRACLES!! I'm happy for you man and will continue to keep you in my prayers too.

Great news. Keep up the fight big guy, you will beat it. We are all praying for your good health!

Back