I'm at home sick

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers

Holy crap bro, coughing up blood? Lay down and let baby doll take care of you. Prayers sent my friend.

Ok tough guy..... stick it out and make sure you are really sick huh?

YOu are in our thoughts and prayers bud! Take your time getting over it.. it will take a bit.

prayers sent bro. dbl up on the multi vit. works for me everytime
thumb_up.gif

as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif

When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....
heart.gif

laugh.gif

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
shake.gif
pleasure is all ours
hello.gif

welcome.gif
to the org.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

heart.gif

laugh.gif

shake.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Semi you just got busted fella. Nice to meet you Ms. Semi

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Take care of yourself bud! I'm glad you have someone there to care for you. I'm starting to think we really are related! You and Chris could be brothers easy!

Sometimes you just have to knuckle-under to what your body is trying to tell you. Listen to the doc's advice. More importantly, get better fast, or Ms. Semi will have to put you in your place...Again!
beerchug.gif

I used to get bronchitis every winter, doing my paper route. It is nothing to mess with. Take care my friend. With the bash this close, you gotta take care of this now. See ya in a few weeks ! Welcome Ms. SEMI also. Any problems with him let us know. Just kidding.. Get well soon !
laugh.gif

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif

you know when I first read this title, I thought you were "Home sick" not "At home sick"
smile.gif
was a bit worried about that tough guy guarding the bikes at bash....

You dummy! Why did you wait so long to get checked out!?! Good grief, I'm going to have to ground you
corner2.png

Get better quickly...Mike battles that mess every year, sometimes more than once...it's tough once it sets in, so do what the doc (and girlfriend) says and rest
smile.gif

heart.gif

laugh.gif

shake.gif
Welcome Ms. Semi, glad to have you aboard. Cant wait to meet you. Take care of our good friend.

thanks for the kind words and well-wishes everyone...i may need more prayer due to having to deal with Ms. Semi, she is making me behave and take my medicine...looks like my good days are over
laugh.gif
The real question is will she let you ride this summer for days at a time?
zzwhip.gif

Take care brother, get well soon.
winkold.gif

Back