Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by omslaw @ Feb. 28 2008, 6:40 AM
    BTW - I hear CVS has great prices on medicine! *

Jyn
    Professional Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Red05 @ Feb. 28 2008, 6:57 AM

CVS, may have great prices however,can he use his employee discount there? I think not!

Jyn
    Professional Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Trucker Mike @ Feb. 27 2008, 12:31 PM
    Hmmmmm. Sick = Sponge baths due to weakness.

Lucky SOB.

Get well soon. Took me a month to get over my cold from x-mas.
    Hey, don't give him any ideas! Great he is breaking out the rubber ducky j/k....

Whoooosh!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 3:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Red05 @ Feb. 28 2008, 6:57 AM

CVS, may have great prices however,can he use his employee discount there? I think not!
    you guys are cracking me up

hack hack, cough cough, spit
    People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. Hermann Hesse

A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side. Joseph Addison

Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth living. Juvenal

Seasoned Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 9:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree @ Feb. 26 2008, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Semi @ Feb. 26 2008, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by semi @ Feb. 26 2008, 8:34 AM
    as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
    When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!
    What ya doing after you put sicky in bed

In my best Juliette Lewis voice from natural born killers....Are you hittin on me?

Why, yes I guess I waz, but it just doesn't feel right, U calling me out and all that
    Robert

Seasoned Beef

I see a long protracted illness in the making ..................................
    Robert

Jyn
    Professional Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree @ Feb. 28 2008, 1:51 PM
    as the topic says, i finally admitted that i could not shake this on my own...i have been sick several times this winter and have just never been able to fully recover...i finally broke down yesterday morning and let the girlfriend take me to get checked out...i have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and apparently pneumonia in both lungs...they said they could hear fluid gurgling in my chest when they were listening with the stethoscope...it also doesn't help that i have started coughing up blood...the nurse said she couldn't believe i was still on my feet...the good thing is i am off work for the rest of this week so with that and the girlfriend making sure i take all the meds they gave me, i should be ok soon...thank you for remembering me in your prayers
    When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world..... *

By the way, I am all of the above and also known as Ms. Semi!!! Nice to meet everyone!

In my best Juliette Lewis voice from natural born killers....Are you hittin on me?

Why, yes I guess I waz, but it just doesn't feel right, U calling me out and all that *
    Well, someone had to do it...

Squirrel Master

Lets see if there is something in the first aid drawer that might help you.

Nope, but we can wrap you up like a mummy if ya dont make it! *Get well soon Colen.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    05 RED/BLACK

It's almost totally stock, honest! THANK YOU ORG MEMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AFTER MY ACCIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Whoooosh!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 3:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker Mike @ Feb. 27 2008, 12:31 PM
    Hmmmmm. Sick = Sponge baths due to weakness.

Lucky SOB.

Get well soon. Took me a month to get over my cold from x-mas.
    Hey, don't give him any ideas! *Great he is breaking out the rubber ducky j/k....
    thanks for the idea...i could get used to this scrub-a-dub-dub
    People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest. Hermann Hesse

A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side. Joseph Addison

Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth living. Juvenal

Member of P.E.A.
    Images

That looks like the top drawer of the handy dandy tool box in the Busa hospital.
    Do you know God? http://www.lifechurch.tv/

Its a Jeep thing, you wouldnt understand!

Seasoned Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 4:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree @ Feb. 28 2008, 1:51 PM
    When he wrote "the girlfriend", he really meant the most wonderful, fantastic, understanding, caring, amazing, and loving girlfriend in the whole wide world.....

Why, yes I guess I waz, but it just doesn't feel right, U calling me out and all that
    Well, someone had to do it...
    Oh a tease I see
    Robert

Whoooosh!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by GSXcite @ Feb. 28 2008, 3:57 PM
    Lets see if there is something in the first aid drawer that might help you.

Nope, but we can wrap you up like a mummy if ya croke! *Get well soon Colen.
    guess we need to add to the collection

thanks, bro

Seasoned Beef

Hope Ur feeling better semi
    Robert

Whoooosh!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree @ Feb. 28 2008, 4:00 PM
    Hope Ur feeling better semi *
    thanks, i really haven't seen any improvement yet...i'm still feeling like i've been tossed down the side of a mountain, i guess i let this one go a little too far before i got something done...however, i am getting a kick out of everyone's comments and enjoying my sponge baths

Member of P.E.A.
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 2:05 PM
    thanks, i really haven't seen any improvement yet...i'm still feeling like i've been tossed down the side of a mountain, i guess i let this one go a little too far before i got something done...however, i am getting a kick out of everyone's comments and enjoying my sponge baths
    Ahem, vigorous washing I am sure.
    Do you know God? http://www.lifechurch.tv/

Its a Jeep thing, you wouldnt understand!

Whoooosh!
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by twotonevert @ Feb. 28 2008, 4:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by semi @ Feb. 28 2008, 2:05 PM
    Ahem, vigorous washing I am sure. *
    isn't that the only way to get clean

Will ride for Oreos

It'll be a bit slow since you toughed it out for too long. I just had a buddy here in SOCAL do the same thing and it took about 3 levels of stuff and 3 weeks before he started to turn the corner. In the meantime enjoy the sponge baths
    RIP Kevin 03/26/08

2006 Busa Blue & Silver - stock so far
    71 Nova 496 Cu In grocery getter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4