Time for some paint

inthexring

Registered
Well it is four years old and time to update some paint. Luckily I am a web developer and my friend is a painter...So I am doing a website for him and he is doing a paintjob for me. It is all stripped down and sanded and I am leaving a lot of the design up to him. So in about three weeks I will be showing off what I get back, I am so excited.

pile.jpg

Well it is four years old and time to update some paint.  Luckily I am a web developer and my friend is a painter...So I am doing a website for him and he is doing a paintjob for me.  It is all stripped down and sanded and I am leaving a lot of the design up to him.  So in about three weeks I will be showing off what I get back, I am so excited.
Where'd you get the tail section?

Tail section was off of ebay, someone put some tribal stickers on it, it was cool but it is totally getting re-done now!

+1 on leaving the design up to the painter,I can't wait untill we paint my part's so I stop changing my mind about color's every two day's.I can't wait to see your new paint,Good luck.

Have to log in to see your myspace pics. Can you post some others? Looks good, but the angle is throwin' me.

Not a huge fan of flames, but it works well and is kind of subdued. Nice!

Back