BMW experts...

Projekt

Registered
Hey peeps,
I am looking to buy a 1990 BMW 3251 wagon. It is All wheel drive and does not have any badging on it whatsoever besides the BMW badge that is on the hood. Does anyone here have some experience with these cars?
The car will be kept in my garage in Sarajevo during the periods that I am working in Iraq and will be used on vacation to go to the slopes and the coast. I decided to buy it because it is AWD and that is a very worthwhile feature in Bosnia considering the climate conditions.
Any info would be great.

Here is quite a bit of info on all the 1990 models and a review of the AWD sedan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E30

BMW 325ix -Great value
Date Posted: 03/03/2003 By: ix1990guy RATING:

DETAILED RATINGS:
Performance: 9 Fun-to-Drive: 10 Build Quality: 10
Comfort: 8 Interior Design: 9 Reliability: 9
Fuel Economy: 7 Exterior Design: 8

Vehicle
1990 BMW 3 Series 4 Dr 325iX AWD Sedan
Review
This car is great fun to drive, reliable, and comfortable. Maintenance is a bit more expensive than my small Japanese cars have been, but this car feels more solid and is just a blast to drive. The real benefit comes in the heavy rains and snow. When others are on the side of the road, I keep on going! Overall, a good value for the money but not so practical that it's boring -- it's a blast.
Favorite Features
All-wheel drive, great brakes, smooth engine, and superbly balanced handling. It's great fun and not too many unnecessary electrical bells & whistles.
Suggested Improvements
Could be a bit roomier and a bit less expensive to maintain. Gas mileage is only average at around 21 mpg.

Back