Very Sad and Happy Day

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well after almost 4 weeks Bone, AKA Rocky, the skin and bone Rottweiler I found goes home to Mommy Last week we found his owners that lost him a week or so before Christmas. He's done well for himself. He's back to a good weight no ribs showing, dewormed and has all his shots and is on heartworm treatment. Turns out he was older than I guessed he is 13 years old, now in Doggie year's that's OLD!
When we opened the front door, and his mommy walked in, she started crying, he jumped up, his little stub going faster than a Busa. Heck it brought tears to my eyes.
Just thought we should have a Happy dog story, sometimes things do work out right.

Greg_and_Rocky.JPG

Now that is a happy ending. I have 2 rotts and a doberman right now. I had 2 rotts before these two. They are the greatest dogs in the world. They really become a solid part of the family. I just got done searching for the doberman. She leaped the fence and took off after some deer. I just spent the last hour in the woods looking for her. She is now on my s*** list for the night. Glad you found his owners though.

There is a special place in heaven for people like you. You did a lot for that dog, and he couldnt thank you enough. And im sure he did a lot for you too. Thanks for what you did.

Well hell, gotta be a tough day for you all the same... Hope his owners do a little better job of taking care of him this time
smile.gif
Sure you will be checking up on him?
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

That is awesome! We need more details on how he got lost and how his mommy found him! And as I stated before on the original thread, thanks for being that loving person(s) who he came to the right doorstep to be helped when that poor ol boy needed it!
You guys rock!!
beerchug.gif

A happy ending for both party's

Very good ending! I know you were sad to see him leave, but good to see the family reunited. I only worry that either he was lost for a long time and didn't eat or something about the home environment wasn't right.

That is awesome! We need more details on how he got lost and how his mommy found him! And as I stated before on the original thread, thanks for being that loving person(s) who he came to the right doorstep to be helped when that poor ol boy needed it!
You guys rock!!
beerchug.gif

A happy ending for both party's
Well its been Windy around here lately. And part of their fence blew down. There little girl came home from school and let Rocky out into the yard. I think both parents were still at work. Rocky was safe in the yard right? Then at dinner time they called Rocky in to eat and no Rocky. Best guess was a week that he was between homes maybe a little less. i didn't ask to many questions.
A friend of hers, saw one of the posters we put up. But so much time passed between putting up the "Lost Posters" we just figured no one wanted him back. Her friend didn't get the poster to her for some time, "nice guy".
She did call in the "NICK" of time though, after his trip to the vet we decided to best route was to have Rocky fixed
wowold.gif
And that might take care of some of the cancer he had. There was one very large lump on his testicle, plus it may have helped some of the rest with less hormones in his body. "CLOSE CALL ROCKY"

Back