For eight years, he was a "perfect tenant"

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Single guy, allways paid his rent and never had a tenant complaint ...

THESE PICTURES DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE. CENTURY 21 REALTY HAD ALREADY MOVED SOME OF THE CANS OUT, AND THEY HAD CAVED IN THE TUNNELS THAT THE RENTER HAD MADE TO GET TO THE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, AND KITCHEN.
All this, yet you still do not see any dust, scattered clothing, or dirty dishes anywhere.
Other than having a minor drinking problem, he was basically a very clean, organized person. Add to this, the fact that he was concerned about his health, proven by the fact that he drank "Light" beer.
Beer cans by the tens of thousands. Mountains of cans burying the furniture. The water and heat were shut off, apparently on purpose by the tenant, who evidently drank Coors Light beer exclusively for the eight years he lived there.
There was an estimated 70,000 beer cans in the townhouse. To accumulate that amount of cans, the resident must have consumed an average of 24 beers a day for the 8 years of his tenancy!!

Attachments

• CoorsLight.bmp
    275.4 KB · Views: 109
Can I have the emptys? I wonder how much the CRV would be on 70K cans?

Attachments

• cl6.bmp
    452.3 KB · Views: 123
There may be bodies under there.

Maybe Sasquatch! ...or Jimmy Hoffa!

Can you imagine the smell of stale and rotting beer throughout the house? I wonder if his neighbors ever complained?

Can you imagine the smell of stale and rotting beer throughout the house? I wonder if his neighbors ever complained?
Word has it...those are actually the neighbor's beer cans.

No one has thought to address what a Nirvana view that is for our population which makes it's living by recycling! Imagine the look! They'd probably just have a melt-down.

laugh.gif

In canada...a nickel a can. 70,000 cans X 5 cents = 3,500.oo

That should cover clean-up costs.
winkold.gif

RSD.

Back