I broke my finger at work yesterday.

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Well this is what happens when you drop a heavy metal object on the tip of your finger. Had to get surgery to repair the nail bed and i believe they said they took the small piece of bone out (was still kinda out of it.) So now I get a paid vacation from work for a bit in the bad way. I have regular pics of it but it does not look pretty but I know how some of you like stuff like that so if enough ask I will post.

01_09_08_1054.jpg

Ouch! Sorry to hear, Bro! Take it easy and heal up quickly.

Probably no need to post 'em up in case some youngsters happen to be viewing the site. Sorry to hear about the accident though. Guess you have time to get a few mods done.

ouchy, did that to mine, got a pin through it and now its good as new. good luck with it
beerchug.gif

OUCH! Too bad dude! That has gotta hurt. Is that what finger Lamb thinks it is? Hope you get better soon.

One of our drivers was at a customers dock waiting to deliver his freight. The driver sat down on a box and a forklift driver, who was not paying attention to what he was doing, plowed in to the guy and broke his tibula and fibula in half. He also lost all of his toes and part of his foot. This man had 36 years in the freight business. The company disbatcher could hear him screaming in the background as she took the call from a third party.

Hope you heal up quick bro. I almost cut my thumb off 3 years ago, and let me tell you it wasnt a good time. The therapy was worse than the injury itself - hope you have a minimum of that.

Back