Finally got word

BigmanZ

Registered
Don't know if any of you remember my $300 speeding ticket that I got nabbed with like 3 months ago....well I decided to go with the written responce because I didn't want to wait until December to have the court date, I was paranoid that after two months I would forget about it and miss the court appearance and be royaly reemed by the law. Well, it seems that they wanted to counter the speed of my bike with the slowness of their processing because today I finally got word back. The $300+ speeding ticket got dropped to $100, better then I figured.

At least I now have a New Year's resolution for '08...this year, instead of hitting the gas in responce to highway dangers and leaving it behind in a blurr of blue...I'm gonna huck a handfull of steel bearings at said dangers instead, possibly kick in a few doors, or just punch out a window and hand out a ***** slap. Here's to hoping I can outrun the news choppers.

Cheers!
all_coholic.gif

I feel your pain. Been there done that. The first time I chased the guy down and pounded the livin snot out of him. Cops said "Can you say road rage??" That got me 2 tickets and 10 hours in Jail. They told me that I need to let the popo do their jobs. Get a plate number and they would handle it. A month later same situation, Chased the guy to get a plate number for a short distance. Got nailed by Lazer. Pulled over, told the deputy what happened. Deputiy responded "I don't care about that all I care is that you was speeding." That got me a ticket and the attitude of I don't care I will kill the SOB next time.
So yes I feel the pain

In re: "The first time I chased the guy down and pounded the livin snot out of him. Cops said "Can you say road rage??" That got me 2 tickets and 10 hours in Jail."

What did he do to deserve a beat down?

I'm gonna huck a handfull of steel bearings at said dangers instead, possibly kick in a few doors, or just punch out a window and hand out a ***** slap. Here's to hoping I can outrun the news choppers.

Cheers!
all_coholic.gif
That should definitely be less of a penalty for ya
pillepalle.gif
Good Luck
rofl.gif

In re:  "The first time I chased the guy down and pounded the livin snot out of him. Cops said "Can you say road rage??" That got me 2 tickets and 10 hours in Jail."

What did he do to deserve a beat down?
He decided that he needed to be in my lane at the exact same time I was more than I did. No Look, No Signal, No Nothing. Oh and a semi on the other side of me. Thank god for speed.And that lame azz statement Oh I did not see you didn't work this time. I was right next the driverside window. all the jagbag had to do was turn his pencil necked head slightly to the left and he would have been staring me in the eyes. So That to me is reason enough for a beat down. Maybe I am just not a good christian, I do not know. But when you try to kill me, I dont take to kindly to that.

Holy smokes firedog. What you describe happens to me multi times every day on my daily commute to work. Thats what you deal with when riding a bike. Dude you need to let go of the anger.

Part of riding a bike is avoiding all the brain dead in cages.

As for tickets. I just get a lawyer and forget about em.

Holy smokes firedog.  What you describe happens to me multi times every day on my daily commute to work.   Thats what you deal with when riding a bike.  Dude you need to let go of the anger.

Part of riding a bike is avoiding all the brain dead in cages.  

As for tickets. I just get a lawyer and forget about em.
I deal with it on a regular basis also, But this time the guy just kept coming. Normally I pull ahead and the cager backs off. This time he was intent on making sure he removed me from this world. He also ran another cager over down the road.

I'm gonna huck a handfull of steel bearings at said dangers instead, possibly kick in a few doors, or just punch out a window and hand out a ***** slap. Here's to hoping I can outrun the news choppers.

Cheers!
all_coholic.gif
pillepalle.gif
 Good Luck  
rofl.gif
No but I'll definitly get my money's worth.  
wowold.gif
You know what
idea3.gif
I think your right.

NOT BALL BEARINGS............................. Marbles, they explode and have the effect of a sandblaster on the paint. No chance to lift a print off an explode marble. Not that I have ever considered anything like that.

Don

Cheers!
all_coholic.gif
pillepalle.gif
 Good Luck  
rofl.gif
No but I'll definitly get my money's worth.  
wowold.gif
You know what  
idea3.gif
 I think your right.
Save your old spark plugs. Crush the ceramic to pellet size and chuck that. Does wonders to windshields.

NOT BALL BEARINGS............................. Marbles, they explode and have the effect of a sandblaster on the paint.  No chance to lift a print off an explode marble.  Not that I have ever considered anything like that.

Don
mini pool balls... still would explode, but do more damage... kinda like going from skeet shot to double 00 buck
ThumbsUp.gif

Back