Science says: stay out of sun

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
God warned him, "You may freely eat the fruit of every tree in the garden"â€￾ except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If you eat its fruit, you are sure to die. GENESIS 2:16-17

Ignorance is bliss.
smile.gif
So, most of our lives we sit around THINKING about stuff we can't control, don't want to know, or shouldn't know anything about. Thank you mass media for smearing our reality. We depend on science, the study and compartmentalizing of STUFF, to help us through life and give us advice on things, sometimes rather than relying on simple, obvious truths or even, dare I say it, COMMON SENSE.

Yes, science has done great things in medicine, to help our meaningless lives last even longer so we are allowed to feel even LESS meaning over time, but can you really take something seriously that likes to shoot itself in the foot? Do you really want THAT GUY as your friend?

Case in point: The Survey Says.... Stay out of the sun! You'll get skin cancer, a damagin Tan, we've destroyed the ozone and your face will melt right off! But wait... don't we also get vitamin D from sunlight and generally feel happier in it?

Now Science is telling is [in a very recent report] that sunshine might be healthy for you also.
Like, DUUUUUH!!!!!

I think it's pretty easy to figure out: I'm a human. I live on Earth most of the time. SUN is part of that life, as is air, water, dirt... we deal with it.

I'd rather be living and dining on the tree of life and fruit than the tree of knowledge, confusion, and fear.

I'm Greg Best and I approved this message.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol....273.ece

sunlight.jpg

I'm just making noise, like usual
smile.gif

smile.gif

Wow... Sometimes they make you think scientists are dumb. It makes perfect sense to me that sunlight is good for you. Yeah, staying in it ALL the time is bad, but usually the body tells you when it needs shade.

I take my usual dose in the cold or in the heat, without a shirt on to soak the nutritious light it provides. Vitamin D does a lot for me particularly when it is synthesized naturally by my skin and body.
beerchug.gif

Moderation in everything
winkold.gif

Too much of anything is bad, except for hayabusas
tounge.gif

And too little of anything is bad.

Yes, science has done great things in medicine, to help our meaningless lives last even longer so we are allowed to feel even LESS meaning over time, but can you really take something seriously that likes to shoot itself in the foot?  Do you really want THAT GUY as your friend?
That just sounded emo to me...dunno why.

As for the quote, this is why I don't follow a story book created by power hungry people. Why would God bless us with such a complex brain only to tell us to never use it? A test? I doubt it.

I'm sorry, if I'm gonna follow God's commands it'll be the Ten Commandments. All the simple, straight forwardness I need. The rest is just man trying to make God's words his own.

Oh and that guy shooting himself in the foot...and you question about wanting as a friend........ignorance is bliss, right?
winkold.gif

Back