Home made lasers

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so I stroll in the other day to a friends house and see a bunch of guys huddled around a laptop ogling and odling over something on the screen. To my surprise its not what I expected at all.... NO girly pictures, no muscle cars, no man fodder anywhere! Instead it was a video on how to build your own home laser complete with instructions. Do a search and you'll see they are everywhere, practically a dime or so a dozen! Most shocking is just how powerful these things can be. I'm at work right now or I'd post up a couple links.....
google.gif

TO BUILD YOUR OWN WITH VIDEO...[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen the vid and although I think it's cool, I know I won't have time to make one.

If WE can do THIS, assume the Military could do it 20 years ago.... wonder what they have now?

Wonder if can build a 12 volt system and mount it on the front of the bike. The horn button would be good for this.

+1 on the horn button mount... cut a path through the a$$clowns that like to do a left turn in front of you. upgrade with a rear facing one for tailgaters and tie into the alarm system and mount to a swivel to ward off thieves... the possibilities are endless

Back