wifes step dad died,need some

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Wifes Mom has a photo she would like to fix up of her late husband. Is there someone who could do Rubb a favour...please and thank-you.
I'd be forever in your debt.

RSD.

I am decent in photoshop. What is it that you need done? I can't say I can do it, but I can try. Sorry about the loss.

I am decent in photoshop.  What is it that you need done?  I can't say I can do it, but I can try.  Sorry about the loss.
Thanks 300. Just need the background behind Frank (Dad) made all the same color.

If anyone would like to attempt this for us,could you send an email to me at meanolddog@hotmail.com and I will email you back with the pic.

Will do this after noon,must run to work,thanks guys.

Rubb.

if you could post a link to a good Hi-res scan, and what exactly they would like done, I bet some guys here can do some real magic
smile.gif

RSD: I sent an e-mail as well... Will be glad to assist.

Sorry for the loss, man.

Brother.... Drop me the photo and I'll give it to the wife! But, its her Birthday today so she won't have time til this weekend.

Sorry about your family's loss Rubb. Thoughts and prayers sent to your family!!

Thank you very much Guys for your posts.

I sent the photo out to the 3 of you that offered help.
bowdown.gif

Rubb.

andy -

sent you an email; let me know if the attachments made it through.

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

I've got some of the photo's back guys.
ThumbsUp.gif

Some are waiting in my hotmail account.I wont download them till 2morrow. My internet is down...its a problem with my local ISP.Called them,they shold have it fixed soon.

I'm logged on now by "borrowing"
laugh.gif
a signal from some poor shmuck in the neighbourhood who has a wire-less connection.

bad rubbah.
spank.gif

Had to get on somehow and say THANKS. The women folk are all teary eyed at your great work.

Thanks again guys. look for my emails in the next couple days.

Rubb.

Back