Jan weather coming your way

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I notice the weather systems decend upon most of the U.S. from the pacific northwest. ..

Well here comes a whopper! Jan 3rd winds in Oregon and Nor Cal expected in excess of 50 mph some gust espected to reach 80 mph! 5-10 ft of snow in the mountains! It can only get ugly-er as it heads east.

Stock up on ecentials now.

Beer
canned stew
batteries
Beer
bottled water
spam
Beer

My GA weather has already frosted over.
argue.gif
Before dark it was already below freezing out.

I notice the weather systems decend upon most of the U.S. from the pacific northwest. ..

Well here comes a whopper! Jan 3rd winds in Oregon and Nor Cal expected in excess of 50 mph some gust espected to reach 80 mph!  5-10 ft of snow in the mountains! It can only get ugly-er as it heads east.

Stock up on ecentials now.

Beer
canned stew
batteries
Beer
bottled water
spam
Beer
Is there a theme here, Kent?

We got pooped on over new years. 12" new yrs eve, 12" new years day, another 8" last night, and probably an additional 6" today.

Glad I made chili. And beer.

Cold in Peabody also.

r8

Today
High: 13
Sunny. Much colder with highs around 13. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Tonight
Low: 9 High: 9
Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Near steady temperature around 9 above. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

Cold in Peabody also.

r8

Today
High: 13    
Sunny. Much colder with highs around 13. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.  
Tonight
Low: 9    High: 9    
Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Near steady temperature around 9 above. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
I'm gunna have to slap you for reminding me of this!
laugh.gif

Yes, it was so cold this morning, my remote starter didnt't even work!

Well, I know everyone will feel really bad for us.. but last night it was about 25 degrees here. I had to bring all the plants into the garage.
sad.gif

Seriously.. 32 inches of snow?? I'd be frozen like a snowman.
ghostface.gif

Well, I know everyone will feel really bad for us.. but last night it was about 25 degrees here. I had to bring all the plants into the garage.  
sad.gif

Seriously.. 32 inches of snow?? I'd be frozen like a snowman.  
ghostface.gif
I'm with you there... it was 21 this morning when I woke up and my plants were all frozen.. even though I covered them.
sad.gif
This is Mississippi fo the love of God!! it isn't supposed to get this cold.. that is why I moved here!!!

Maybe this Global warming/ cooling thing is true... and if it is.. just think... no good riding weather!! ARRGGHH!!! Hayabusas unite against pollution (especially non-driving SUVs)

sad.gif

Yep sucks dont it? Its 7 right now with a wind chill of -8. Glad im out sick today really dont wanna tow in this weather...........

They are saying 50's and might hit 60 next week  
please.gif
....... Only in New England....

it was dead still here this morning (calm before the storm) but the wind is beging to pick up now its on its way in this storm i heard on the local news that the wind speed will reach 120mph on the crest of the sierra with 10ft. of snow at the highest elevations and 5 feet father down the hill before its all over

Back