New to me car!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, maybe not a pimp, but I LOVE this thing! Basicly, I had some stuff pop up with my SHO, and with the fact I don't really fit in it anyway, I decided to go for this. GMbusa let me know about his dad selling a 1993 Cadillac Sedan Deville for $500... I got a hell of a deal. So, I got a loan to help pay on some debts, and took some of the money to buy it. I ACTUALLY fit in this! And I can fit a full grown person behind the drivers seat with room to spare!!! LOVE IT!!! Well, without further ado, my pimpmobile...

122507_1717b.jpg

nice I had one of those a few years back and onething let to another and I put over 7K into it and looked amazing... I miss my old lowrider... waife made me sell it because I busted the radiator in the garage and stained it... after all that I got rid of it for 600 dlls and I fix it in the garage for the guy to pick it up...

nice I had one of those a few years back and onething let to another and I put over 7K into it and looked amazing... I miss my old lowrider... waife made me sell it because I busted the radiator in the garage and stained it... after all that I got rid of it for 600 dlls and I fix it in the garage for the guy to pick it up...
Dude, that sucks. Got any pics of it?

throw some paint and nice wheels [nothing over the top] and it'll look REEEAL good
beerchug.gif

That car look big enough to get eight in the front seat.......

firedevil.gif
cool.gif

Back