Jan 1 2008

Its snowing here again! I can send you some if you would like!

You don't want to see my pictures...

I have you know that a cold front is coming through... temps to get down in the 50's...

Pretty much the same here, except the sun is out. Spending a lot of time in the garage!
whistling.gif

Blue skies and windy here in Mid Eastern GA. I could and would get out and ride if it were not for a stinkin cold I have had now for about 3 days
argue.gif

beautiful sunny here in between al/tn with a toasty 39 degrees. much much nicer than where mr b is, well i guess so if you dont like snow.

Snow here today, expecting a high of 9 degrees tomorrow. Mother Nature = 1; BUSA = 0
banghead.gif

If it helps at all, in the 'busa against Ma Nature, we're winning some battles on this end...

New_Year_s_Day_2007__Doug__Cody__Chuck__Scar__Sharon_.jpg

Supposed to be in the 50s here this weekend, but still have residual salt and ice on the road so doubt I'll get out.

Supposed to make it to the 60's here in Kansas. It'll feel like summer compared to our recent weather!
thumb_up.gif

Suppose to get into single digits here tonight. Good news is it's going to be in the 50's maybe 60's this weekend. Don't like the weather, wait 5 min. it'll change. Welcome to sunny Kansas City.
cool.gif

Pneumonia = 1
Busa = 0

It was a cool but nice day here. I just don't like the idea of coughing phlegm inside of my helmet and visor.

My starting ride date come hell or high water is March 1st. I start for the season. so i figure 87 more days to go.....
crazy.gif

Back