Tiger attack

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Some may know about this story. What do you think ?

http://www.ktvu.com/news/14941995/detail.html

zz1_033.jpg

As hateful as it may sound, if the animal was being taunted and shot with slingshots by drunken idiots then they got what they deserved. They asked for it.

The tiger was smart and accurate if you read the report listed. He attacked one of the three involved and then tracked down the other two. That tiger knew what and who he was after.

Absolutely he did. Tigers are among the most elite predators on the planet, and the tiger only did what it is that tigers DO.

Those stupid muddafuggas deserve what they got. The tragedy is the killing of the big cat. What a shame really. You will have a bunch of people say that an animal should never do that but many of us know how smart and sensitive cats are particularly the larger ones. They will take the details of the preceeding moments to their grave if they know what is good for them. Odds are that the family of the killed dude will bring legal action against them, the zoo and everyone else involved. Let this be a lesson to every other cruel jackass that thinks it is funny to phuck with caged alpha predators.

Those guys got what they deserved, the Tiger didn't. I think the Tiger is the victim, time for the drunken idoit's family to pay money towards the Tiger upkeep.

zoo's walls were shorter than standard, lawyers are gonna have a field day. morons had slingshots, rip. poor tiger taunted to attack, rip.

Yea that was wrong to kill the tiger( IMO) . Thats like say'in if you tease a police dog and it attacks you, shoot the dog.. No Difference. They should have put the tiger back in the cage and fed it the bodies of the retards...Problem solved.

I completely agree with ALL the above^^^^^,they taunted her,pissed her off and got what they deserve,it also explains why the 2 that lived arent speaking about the incident.I wish some CC TV vid would surface of the incident,the WHOLE incident.

That's what I am waiting for the CC TV video... the encloser should have had one, you would think. As far as the guys... well tough!

Agree with all said... but in the end, in our never-ending effort to file suits, they will get cash from the Zoo.

And now I see they hired a big gun and he's already trying the case over the airways.

Dumasses.

Agree with all said... but in the end, in our never-ending effort to file suits, they will get cash from the Zoo.

And now I see they hired a big gun and he's already trying the case over the airways.

Dumasses.
That would explain why they are keeping their mouths shut,only thing is now.....they found some nice throwing sized rocks in the exhibit or cage area along with some pine cones,word is they were not part of the habitat provided for the tiger.I just wish there was some video........
shutup.gif

Who in the world gets really hammered before going to the zoo?

...and brings a slingshot?

Yea that was wrong to kill the tiger( IMO) . Thats like say'in if you tease a police dog and it attacks you, shoot the dog.. No Difference. They should have put the tiger back in the cage and fed it the bodies of the retards...Problem solved.
Slight problem with that. A police dog won't kill you, only bite you. It's sadly a proven fact that once a wild animal has killed a human that it will do so more easily again....also, the tiger was coming at the officers who were protecting a person who was still alive. There was no choice but to kill the cat.

That being said, don't piss off something that shares the top of the food chain with you unless you are prepared to show it you are the Alpha.
If they provoked the cat...well, they should of ran faster. Give Mother Nature her due respect, those cats are feared for a reason.

Back