KC RIDERS

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
hey all KC area member....Just wondering if anybody would like to try to get together next weekend. We could do lunch or dinner next sat or sun. Just because we cant ride the bikes doesn't mean we can't hang out and have a good time.....Just a thought...let me know!!!

Hal thats fine...we can do it whenever....I would like to do it on the weekend so that Robyn can come and meet some of the other local members. Maybe even out at the legends so its a littel closer for Ken and Bob if they can make it...

Ken I would love to hang out with you again...let me know when you are available to make it....

if im off work that weekend , id even make the 220 miles trip for it...(ill see)

I'm game. Lemme know what y'all figure out. I'll hafta see if the kids have soccer games...

Thats awesome...SO should we try to meet next sat night lets say at Famous Daves BBQ out at the legends and lets say around 7:30.....How does that sound to everybody?

i would be there but i have to go to MS to see the family- late Christmas get-together since i had to work this week...you guys have fun and take plenty of pics to share
beerchug.gif

Great....Robyn and I will be there....Can't wait....IF anybody else is planning on coming if you could let me know by maybe friday night I will call and see if I can make a reservation.

I would like to get in on this one, just let me know and I will be there, If it isn't snowing I can make it. Hopefully it isn't going to do anything, I would really like to meet up with everyone again!
beerchug.gif

Back