Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DaCol. @ Dec. 28 2007, 2:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ibified @ Dec. 28 2007, 9:50 AM
    One thing to consider about thos "moat" is that it was not filled with water, and according to the director was NEVER filled with water. *

True, a Tiger isn't something I would expect to jump that, but I dont doubt for a second that one could do it if annoyed enough. *What people (especially the three teenagers) fail to realize is that this animal is one of the most perfect predators on land. *Were it not for the shark, I'd go so far as to say they're the hands down most perfect predator on the planet. *When taunted, they get angry. *if someone pissed you off enough, and you could find a way, you wouldnt do anything different than the tiger did in this case. *Well, except for those pesky "law" things, which tigers neither understand or are bound by.
    Tiger the most perfect predator * , Naaaaaaaa, MAN bets the Tiger or any other animal hands down as the best at KILLING *
    After seeing what a GI can do to a six-pack.....I'd have to agree
    AFM #966

Hayabusa Immortal
    Sherman, TX

+1 on too bad the tiger had to die so soon, could have "accidently" routed it through some of the extremist ralleys ( i.e. the "everything offends me, so I'm gonna sue unless you give up your rights to cater to me" people) or used to thin out the convicted rapist / child molesters. either way it would be for a good cause.

yummmm Frosted Flakes, human size!!!

Seems to me that since these predators are only exposed to people while in captivity, they likely see people as nothing more than prey.

Pretty sad story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2