Noise cancelling Headphones

Projekt

Registered
I just picked up this set of Noise Cancelling Headphones.

They are SONY MDR-50's.

Everything sounds so much better with this technology and for the $99 I paid they are quite pleasing.

Haven't tried the BOSE versions yet but I figure that the price I paid is good enough since I am not a major audiophile.

They work really well when the noise you are fighting is lower frequency..

I have a pair of Bose and a pair of Aiwa (the Bose fit a bit better and have a nicer case, but the noise canceling is about the same)

want to have some fun, just try them on in a quiet room
smile.gif
amazing how much noise is around you

They work really well when the noise you are fighting is lower frequency..

I have a pair of Bose and a pair of Aiwa (the Bose fit a bit better and have a nicer case, but the noise canceling is about the same)

want to have some fun, just try them on in a quiet room
smile.gif
 amazing how much noise is around you
True.. Quiet rooms are actually quite noisy. I work in a room full of Telecommunications systems Multiplexers, modems, telephone switches and HVAC not to mention the real noise makers: Rack Mount Fans.

This set of headphones immediately cuts out the lower spectrum of noise. Leftover is the higher spectrum white noise, after a few minutes, when you focus on something else, it is imperceptible.

Listening to this new Maroon 5 CD is great because of the diminished noise as well as the excellent audio quality reproduction. Everything is so distinct.
ThumbsUp.gif

I have the Bose Q-2. Use them at work often.

Tax deductible as safety equipment by the way.
thumb_up.gif

r8

I have 2 pairs of older Jensen's they work great and are less costly.Great for travelling...in case they get lost and dont make it home.

RSD.

Back