I Hate Bill Gates & Microshid

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
twas a merry christmas until i tried to walk my middle daughter through the set-up of her big present from santa...an 8gig ZUNE..and no wonder she was having problems...my XP's windows media center needs to be upgraded to 2005 or newer to run the software for her microshid zune...and i can download that media center upgrade for a mere $389...dollars...U.S.....and right about now?..i'm thinking...

MAC/IPOD

rather than pouring $389 worth of same system software into my 3 year old Sony RG38

my middle daughter ain't too happy either...i read and met the system requirements...just not the software update/upgrade requirements...thank you for taking a nice steaming hot shid on our christmas mr gates....ya punk azz biotch!

sorry folks...i jus hadta vent.

merry christmas and l8r, Bill.
cool.gif

Bill, You can do the upgrade to Vista for less than that and it should make your problems go away assuming your HW will run it. Media Center 2005 is a specialize version and requires some specific hardware.

you don't need to run the Zune software to make it work, there are other programs out there...

I have an 80g iPod and have never used iTunes, there are better and simple interfaces available...

I have the Zune 80 and bought my wife the 4gb Zune havn't had any problem. I to download from various sites.

Just plug it in and let windows detect it and connect to the internet for any needed drivers, You should be able to open it like a folder and drag and drop stuff to it!

My daughter is getting this laptop when she goes to college next year and I'm getting a Mac. I'm sick of Microshid!

I was raised on Apple, THEN Mac, I have both now, but if I had to do away with one or the other
rock.gif
?........ Steve Jobs would get my devoted business....... indefinitely......
beerchug.gif

not saying do it, not saying not to

rapidshare is your friend

everthing a person could want and then some,located there.
with a grand total cost of zero.

This is another reason I'm glad I have an ipod. granted, I only have the 8gb model, but dang, now much music do you NEED at one time?

Back