merry christmas

Yo Yo
argue.gif

Almost had to work damn rain the other day managed to keep the exhaust flapper open, threw about 3 inches of water down into the turbo, laid on the pistons, and locked that puppy up tight. 6 hours latter Between a block heater, a torpedo heater and a blow torch I managed to get her running again. Whew. Sorry you had to work today bro But Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Santa has to work every Christmas. He needs to get a moble card for his laptop like Omar so he can post in between deliveries
smile.gif

Almost had to work damn rain the other day managed to keep the exhaust flapper open, threw about 3 inches of water down into the turbo, laid on the pistons, and locked that puppy up tight. 6 hours latter Between a block heater, a torpedo heater and a blow torch I managed to get her running again. Whew. Sorry you had to work today bro But Merry Christmas to you and the family.
laugh.gif

Started my 12.5 hour day here at American Express at 6:00am this morning. Merry Christmas to all!!

I would have had to work if I wasn't on vacation. My co-workers are pretty jealous of me ...
blush.gif

Drew is home from work.Started at 3:30am on my postal delivery run from St louis to Chenoa Il. Light traffic and a beautiful full moon. Merry Christmas too all !

going in at 2100 and will get off in the morning at 0800...guess i had better get a nap...Merry Christmas everyone
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas. I was able to get the night off but I was suppose to be there.

i worked today and am still here. 3pm - 12am. I guess someone has to instrusct all the dummy's on how to hook up their new laptops to their wireless networks.
smile.gif

I work for Brighthouse networs doing tech support for digital phone and internet/home networking.

Yup worked last, and got home at 5pm, and back here now!

Back