Signature pics 1/2 loading?

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone else have the problem of the signature pics only 1/2 showing? The problem is in I.E. Opera and Firefox so I don't think it's the browser. Been going on for a few days.
Any ideas?

cheers
ken

I think I read somewhere something about a lot of bandwidth being used by the members as a whole.

The guys up on Mt. Olympus are working on it.

Thanks I've been xmas drinkin' and I thought I was going blind..
laugh.gif

cheers
ken

Thanks! for the info! I was wodering what was going on! Almost conmvince the wifee to purchase a new computer!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
The guys up on Mt. Olympus are working on it.[/quote]

Who, where, you mean the guys in the back room touching wires together until they do something?

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

Who, where, you mean the guys in the back room touching wires together until they do something?[/quote]
Just tell them to lick their fingers and touch the red wire. Should fix it... Or them...
laugh.gif

Who, where, you mean the guys in the back room touching wires together until they do something?[/quote]
HAH!

The guys up on Mt. Olympus are working on it.

Just tell them to lick their fingers and touch the red wire. Should fix it... Or them...
laugh.gif
[/quote]
Double HAH!

Where's your Son, Doug?!?!

laugh.gif

Back