2008 ZX-14....

I saw who the post was made by and immediately closed the window. With all due respect to him, I'm tired of reading his babble about the ZX-14.

That post is 2 months old too. RG has no cred for me!
thumb_down.gif

That's like trying to ask me which kid looks
better my neighbors or mine. Of course it's no
contest you know my kid looks better, is faster,
and smarter
lol1.gif

All meaningless until a '08 Busa and an '08 ZX14 are dynoed back to back, COMPLETELY stock as close together as possible. Say 10am and 10:30am.

Give any bike to a dyno guy that knows his stuff and you can extract HP here and there. There's tricks to make false peak HP numbers.

I don't trust those that are biased... For some reason, it seems theres ALOT more that are biased towards Kawasaki than towards any other. Sure, they're nice to the busa guys if they stand to make a buck off of it, or if it's to help save company face, but they are biased to Kawi's. Me? I'm not biased at all. As a matter of fact, I'd love to see Yamaha and Honda jump in the game with Hyperbikes. Lets face it, it gets old seeing the same 2 against each other when they're basicly even.

You mean to tell me a guy whos income depends on towing the company line might be biased on a message board? no way...

Ya know, I remember allot of kawasaki guys saying that the 14 was tuned down when it came out, just to pump it up against the new Busa.......what makes them think Suzuki didn't do the same thing with the '08?

Doesn't matter though which bike is more powerful or faster in stock, who's seriously going to be putting the bike to those limits out on the street and live to tell about it? And who the heck tracks a stock bike? My take on it, 'Busa will allways look better then the 14 and thats all that counts in my world.
smile.gif
Now somebody flip that 14 on it's side! All this snow and lousy weather has put me in a grilling mood! Who wants a hotdog?

Back