Bah Umm BUG

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
So the Wife and I have family come for the Xmas Holiday Down to North Carolina, My folks and hers Live on Long Island I grew up there 24 years. Long Story SHORT. I get a call from the Suffolk PD, Moms house is broken into the FIRST DAY she is Here Visiting. They Kicked in a Basement window and made it into the house Kicking down a interior door Stole Jewerly from the bedroom Etc, When leaving the house set off the Motion Sensor Alarm goes off Alarm company takes 45 mins to contact us the police response time to house was 5 to 7 mins (
clap.gif
But the Crooks got away. Moms UPSET. No use flying back one way by herself. So the house is Secure Thanks to the my friends alarm back on. So the family we make the BEST of This Xmas, And maybe the Insurance will pay for her losses.

(LOL had to vent a little my family is tried of hearing me.. THOSE BASARDS)

Everybody on the Org. Have a NICE CHRISMAS..
Jon(Loomis).

You'd think this time of year that thieves would have SOME sort of soul, but that just isn't the case.

Sorry to hear that dude. I hope it doesn't fully spoil your holiday.

Sorry to hear about the theft, glad to hear you are still making the best of it..
guns.gif
Freaking Thieves...

Why is it when people are to dang useless or lazy to work they wanna rob the hard working people who earned everything they have! Those guys wanna rob somebody go after some of the people in government! Everybody knows those guys don't work and are never home! Sorry man, glad your Mom wasn't there. Let us know how it all turns out.

Your real hard-core thievin' fug-sticks get off on robbing houses at Christmas time. (lots of nice new shiny things under the tree).

They (the dirtbags) get quite jealous at this time of year.

RSD.

They didn't get away. You can't run from Judgement day. They'll get thiers in the end with a much worse fate in store for them.

Back