Winter Weather Advisory

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's Up All, We are getting hammered with snow in Kansas right now and they have issued a winter weather advisory until 9:00 pm tonight. If anybody is traveling near this neck of the woods be careful and try not to be in this stuff if at all possible. Don't want to have anybody getting hurt due to the weather. Be Safe And MERRY XMAS!!!

Just got done Christmas shopping and the weather outside is frightful! Everyone should be extremely carefuly traveling out there.

Hopefully the snow keeps heading northeast to Wisconsin. The Busa is resting all snuggly in bed and the snowmobiles are out and ready, Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow
beerchug.gif

NINJA KILLER,
Hey Bro,be safe as I know Your in more than any of us, wife and oldest step-daughter rolled out about 2 hours ago,headed to upper IL. They just go out in front of it. About 4" here now and lots more comin
thumb_down.gif
Just a dusting on Tuesday morning would have been fine with me
smile.gif

Yep, we got hammered here!

Until 9 tonight you say? How far is Leavenworth from Wellington? I'm just a little ways from Wellington so i'm curious as to how the snowfall compares.

How much did you guys get there in Leavenworth?

We got about 5-6 inches on our PORCH! Probably more in the drifts.

It's over now  
clap.gif
(8PM) for us. Forecast is clear and starting tomorrow a warming  
ukliam3.gif
trend for the next 5 days. Well, if 20F going up to 42F is a real warming trend
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know it was gonna be that bad. I left for St. Louis on Friday evening, and will be back in Kansas City this afternoon (Sunday). I hope the roads are not that nasty.

Back