Huge Thank You

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Thank you for hooking me up back in Kansas! A while back I posted in one of Brians post about one of my favorite beers from Germany! Just so happens the man was able to get his hands on some.... AND sent it to me!
beerchug.gif

Thank you my Brother for hookng me up with a very special gift from halfway around the world..

IMG00451.jpg

Thats exactly my thoughts... Going to be sipping some Good German Brew on New Years Eve thanks to Zukracer!

Hey Sonny! No problem
beerchug.gif
tried to get more but my bag was packed but knew you had to have 2 bottles... cant go drinking alone
cool.gif
I had so much stuff I had to buy a duffle bag for my clothes at Ramstein so I could smuggle back gifts
laugh.gif

Thanks for all you do for the board
thumb_up.gif

oh yeah, enjoy that "fine german health drink" ... the UPS guy was like, "um yeah so thats not beer is it... thats a health drink, like an energy drink... cuz we dont ship alkeyhall"

I'm pretty happy it didnt break, I tought for sure my bag was gonna be soaked with beer & wine
laugh.gif

oh yeah, enjoy that "fine german health drink" ... the UPS guy was like, "um yeah so thats not beer is it... thats a health drink, like an energy drink... cuz we dont ship alkeyhall"

I'm pretty happy it didnt break, I tought for sure my bag was gonna be soaked with beer & wine
laugh.gif
Thank goodness they still ship health drinks.... Owe ya big man!

Back