Registered
OMG! Can u believe it?
rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny and frightening all at once
laugh.gif
Hey, prisoners just wanna have fun, oh prisoners just wanna have fun
tounge.gif

thats why ya dont do the crime if you cant serve the time dont do it!

Haha! Truth be known I called a wrong number the other day and before the guy picked up, thriller song came on ... I was thinkin, what the heck ... Then this morning I wake up with that stinkin song in my head... so I go to u tube and type "thriller" and thats the 1st or 2nd vid that popped up. Oh man, the world wide web is just that.

cool.gif

Haha!  Truth be known I called a wrong number the other day and before the guy picked up, thriller song came on ... I was thinkin,   what the heck ...   Then this morning I wake up with that stinkin song in my head...  so I go to u tube and type  "thriller"  and thats the 1st or 2nd vid that popped up.  Oh man, the world wide web is just that.

cool.gif
We were over at a friend's house Monday... started talking about Michael Jackson with her 12 and 14 year old girls. They only knew him as the child molester, so we told them how he has influenced all of pop music today.

Then we pulled up youtube and played thriller.. the 12 year old says "Michael Jackson is BLACK?" OMG, we all about peed ourselves laughing.
laugh.gif

This may be a repost, but I still found myself watching the whole thing again... amazing how calisthenics have changed over the years, remember pushups and jumping jacks?

Torture
cursin.gif
, Torture
cursin.gif
, Torture
cursin.gif
, THE UN Human Rights Dept needs to investigate and provide lawyers for each and everyone  -- OF US for watching that
laugh.gif

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

Torture !! Yep especially to the dude in prison wearing jeans acting like a woman.. I think Preditor VS Michael Jackson would be a good movie.

Back