Howdy peeps!!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Haven't been around for a while so thought I would get back into the swing of things. No particular reason, just been VERY busy lately with several projects (business). Lurked a few times over the past few months, but not too much. Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Well, just hope everyone is alright and will be visiting regularly like I am supposed to!
cool.gif

Wow, lots of new emoticons!!
thumb_up.gif

Thanks big Cap! That is one ugly doggy you got there!

Hope you are doing fine after your getoff!! Good wearing gear Bro!

figures... I just made a comment about you chasing the waitress around up at the gap...(you were not here to defend yourself so easy to pin on you)

Going to Spring bash?

Hey Tom I was just thinking about you.. Good to see you around.
beerchug.gif

Tom, I was thinking about you the other day, wondering where you were. Glad to see you post up and hope to see you in a few months at the gap!

hey dude! good to see you back, I can relate to the busy job thing
beerchug.gif
Make sure you clear the bash dates, you arent allowed to miss it
cool.gif

figures... I just made a comment about you chasing the waitress around up at the gap...(you were not here to defend yourself so easy to pin on you)

Going to Spring bash?
Chasing a waitress? You know you were the one doing that, Bro! Everyone knows that!

Don't they?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Tom, I was thinking about you the other day, wondering where you were. Glad to see you post up and hope to see you in a few months at the gap!
Big Hal, wuz up , Dude?

Just keep that rubber side down, Bro. Will definitely see ya at the Bash!!

hey dude! good to see you back, I can relate to the busy job thing
beerchug.gif
Make sure you clear the bash dates, you arent allowed to miss it
cool.gif
I am gonna be at the bash without a doubt ,but can I still play with the fire though, since you will be back to resume your rightful duties as keeper of the Flame?

I have really grown quite fond of the the pyrotechnics after one bash of the tending the Busa Flame!!

Hey Tom, Good to see you back. I was just telling Randy I haven't seen you on here in a while. Glad everything is Ok.

Tom I have to tell you that your name was brought up more than one time at the "Caps get together......"

Back