grocery bill

Last time I went to Sam's Club the bill was just shy of 800
beerchug.gif

We don't do a weekly trip - more like twice a month and we use Sam's or BJ's a lot... If I had to guess, probably around $250 to $300 per week but that includes the dog too.

Right about $150 a week for 3 of us.
But we only eat fresh foods.. veggies, chicken and meats.. hardly any canned stuff (mostly beans and sauces), no pastas, 1 loaf of 12 grain bread maybe..not a lot of milk.

I love going to the veggie stands at the flea markets for fresh veggies and fruit. It tastes the best.

Well keep in mind there are two of us plus 3 cats... We don't really eat at home much, but when we do it's always fresh whatever it is...

Hell, it's not easy maintaining 240lbs.. I have to work at it.

So yeah Grocery Bill is about $1000 a month, wouldn't be so bad but Lunch and dinning out runs about another $1300 a month or so.
wowold.gif

Hadn't ever really looked into just how much it was running... Now I wish I hadn't.
sad.gif

Dayum, we need to eat at home more...

I would say around $250 per month. We found for two (2) people it's easier to go out to eat. We have several spots that offer pretty cheap specials.

I mean a half fried chicken with mashed potatoes, vegtable and home made biscuts for $5.99 is hard to beat. I don't think you could make it for that.

r8

I would say around $250 per month. We found for two (2) people it's easier to go out to eat. We have several spots that offer pretty cheap specials.

I mean a half fried chicken with mashed potatoes, vegtable and home made biscuts for $5.99 is hard to beat. I don't think you could make it for that.

r8
Is that using KFC coupons or what ?

r8
Is that using KFC coupons or what ?
Nope. Earls Castle. Home made food and it is good. Have three dinner specials each night and a $3.99 lunch special.

I have never ordered dessert. To full.

I read the post wrong. Family of four I'm not.

r8

If you like liver and onions he has the best I've ever eaten.

Ok, sorry for the off topic..back to thread.

r8

Back