The .Org gets recognized AGAIN in 2WT!!

BigDiesel

Registered
Just wanted to say kudos to Doug again-they covered Hayabusa.org in the 2008 Jan. issue of 2 Wheel Tuner in the 'Webbin' section;
"This is the forum for Hayabusa owners, whether you're a newbie or a drag strip junkie, and one look will convince you that the Cult of the 'Busa is alive and well."
pretty well sums this place up, if you ask me-but they had a few more good things to say too.

Keep on keepin on Doug-we all love this place, for our own reasons, n we're glad you put up with our crazy butts (well, MY crazy butt, anyway) to keep this place goin year after year...just no mo' April fools, ok? that '06 crash was NAWT funny...

big ups' to all the mods/admins too-without tha "Hand of Rubbah" to bi**h-slap all the idiots, we'd be up to our elbows in squids here. good job, to you too, folks
bowdown.gif

oops, my bad-dont get on here every friggin day.... (where's the 'poke Sam in tha eye' emoticon??)
guns.gif

wuda posted sooner but i only get about 1hr a day to actually read stuff I like...spend the rest in school or studying for it.

n I can say congrats to Doug as much as I want, ya poot-head....when's yer bike guna be done anywho??

oops, my bad-dont get on here every friggin day.... (where's the 'poke Sam in tha eye' emoticon??)
guns.gif

wuda posted sooner but i only get about 1hr a day to actually read stuff I like...spend the rest in school or studying for it.

n I can say congrats to Doug as much as I want, ya poot-head....when's yer bike guna be done anywho??
Just razzin ya bro.  Phone # still the same?  Sent ya a message.

Not sure about the bike.  They should be done before too long though

guns.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
wuda posted sooner but i only get about 1hr a day to actually read stuff I like...spend the rest in school or studying for it[/quote]

See...only an' hour to read the good stuff...

and he wastes it here...oops I mean he spends it here.
laugh.gif

Our television ad should be something like this:

Some old stoic actor like John Houseman,or maybe Jack Nicholson with that freaky insane look on his face...sitting at an old pc monitor in some crummy dark basement apartment...camera pans to his face...He says plainly "Hayabusa dot org,time well wasted".

A little rip-off from those A&E ads.
wowold.gif
tounge.gif

RSD.

guns.gif

oof! passed out for a while bro-just got the email back.
Headin (back) to bed in a min. tho-holla @me tom. I can always go peek in XXX window n see if they're done, lol.
cool.gif

super.gif
PM -->
SAMBUSA @ Dec. 14 2007 said:
1241478[/ATTACH] PM]
guns.gif

oof! passed out for a while bro-just got the email back.
Headin (back) to bed in a min. tho-holla @me tom. I can always go peek in XXX window n see if they're done, lol.
cool.gif
Thanks Scott may just have to take you up on that offer.

Will try to call ya tomorrow, but it'll prolly be late. Headin to Cincy to get cattle, but gonna be fightin a foot of snow to do it

super.gif

guns.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
wuda posted sooner but i only get about 1hr a day to actually read stuff I like...spend the rest in school or studying for it[/quote]

See...only an' hour to read the good stuff...

and he wastes it here...oops I mean he spends it here.
laugh.gif

Our television ad should be something like this:

Some old stoic actor like John Houseman,or maybe Jack Nicholson with that freaky insane look on his face...sitting at an old pc monitor in some crummy dark basement apartment...camera pans to his face...He says plainly "Hayabusa dot org,time well wasted".

A little rip-off from those A&E ads.
wowold.gif
tounge.gif

RSD.[/quote]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
corner2.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dang DO3-post-ho much lately???
guns.gif

whats weather like in S.C?? got bout 1-2" here today...by NOON!!!
dont ask what the total is....I cant answer cuz I'll be back out shoveling in about an hour...again....

Back