OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin

OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin - adding a Moto Guzzi,  but Red or Blac

• Red, Cause Corsa Red is Classic and looks Great.

Votes: 55 100.0%

• Total voters

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yup, I decided I couldn't part with Lilah, after the first "testrider" came and went and I recovered from that trauma I decided there is just no way, and no good reason to sell her. A little Stabil in the tank, Up on the race stands, and she should look great in the corner and be ready for the occasional ride.

SO, I am instead adding something different, I don't want another Japanese bike, and after looking at Harley and BMW I've decided that the Moto Guzzi Griso is the way to go. It's all about passion and feel, it's a good looking bike without committing to one form of riding. It's a Sporty cruiser, it's Techy, traditional, and some some funk to it.

Best part is that it comes with a 2-year warranty that includes loaner bikes, costs less than a Harley, and is the 2nd oldest continuously operating bike manufacturer. It's got style, and is going to be a fun ride.

Here's the Quandary though. I've always had Black bikes, but I really like the idea of an Italian red Paint Job on an Italian bike. Seems to make sense to me. I like the red, but I hesitate, I'm so used to black and I can get a black one, but the red is calling me it really sets off the lines of the bike.

So
dunno.gif
Red or Black??? I know it's silly to seek a consensus in a forum but I am curious...

studio_1.jpg

It's got some nice lines, and the red does show em' off better...

IMG_1386.jpg

So yeah... I end up on the scales again, tossing little weights on each side...

My Head says get the Black, the Heart Says get the red... Typical Rev Bullcrap...

IMG_1385.jpg

I love that bike, infact one of my friends just bought one and it's a KICK !!! Of course he's an Ole Time HARLEY
banghead.gif
 convert and LOVES GUZZI'S
ThumbsUp.gif
 !

Haven't looked, but is the Battery still the size to start a 747  
laugh.gif
. Those suckers use to be HUMONGUS  
wowold.gif

"Oh Yeah", his is RED  
thumb_up.gif

IMS Snapshots, the bottom couple of Red Guzzi I took Downtown. Was a decent Show.

I had to bring one of our Spokesmodels down for the show, so I figured what the heck might as well make a day of it.

IMG_1390.jpg

Unfortunately my carefully laid out Poll choices got kinda munged up when I posted. It was supposed to be black choices separated by derision and then red choices... Go figure.

Regardless I appreciate your thoughts, and it's good to learn that I am not the only one who's looked at or thought about a Moto Guzzi.

Ignore the Horrific line this guy takes through this corner and just TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS! This is what kind of got me...

Last edited by a moderator:
The red is really pretty... It's a definite bonus that the wife loves the Red, that's her vote.

Ignore the Horrific line this guy takes through this corner and just TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!  This is what kind of got me...

I like the black.I also hope and pray it handles better than that fugstick showed.(I know,I was told to ignore that
laugh.gif
)

Does sound wicked.
thumb_up.gif

Rubb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red looks more racey but it draws attention to the Rozzers.Red is not a girlie color. The Spartans and Romans both wore red!

xxx.jpg

Back