OK Frosty..OK

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Talk about getting excited. Oh Frosty. We love you dearly.

3D-Snowman-resized-128.jpg

Frosty has a nice Craftsman Brake Bleed kit. So, if any member who does not have one and always wanted one but never had the money to buy one post up. (whew)

Feel free to PM Santa with a nomination and why.

Christmas is right around the corner so don't delay.

Santa

111_1150.jpg

Nice gesture Santa!

May the favor be returned to you ...

NC's not asking for it, just giving Santa props

Man Frosty you are the SNOW MAN I want to personally put my Vote In for dtimmer with all the Aweful stuff he and His wife are going through right now I think it would brighten his day.

Thanks Frrsty and Santa you guys Rock  
bowdown.gif

I don't know him but dtimmer would get my vote too! He could use a little joy right now and if you choose to send it to him Santa would you wrap it with extra love and prayers for his family?

beerchug.gif
Santa You might want to send him a PM with all the stuff going on wiht his family right now

By the way Santa you and Frosty Rock
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dear Santa and Org,

I cannot tell you guys (again) how deeply touched I am. The thoughts, prayer, and well wishes from this group is a greater gift than you could know. I've had trouble typing this note because of the tears in my eyes and I'm sure I will every time I use this more will come. I really don't know what to say other than, thank you.

-Dan

PS PM on it's way

Dan,

We received your PM however you did not include your address. Frosty is all excited over this and lost his arms running to the Toy Shop.

We are looking for Frosty's arms now.

Santa

View attachment 1241671

Back