Global Warming

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so Mr "Stop the presses" the sky is falling Gore just got an award for his "Green" home.. After parading around the world screaming bloody murder about energy use and how bad we are sinking the planet the truth sort of leaks out....

This is classic... His "Average" monthly bill last year (and this is just electricity) was $1203.00 per month... (this for a guy that is not home half the year?) gimme a break.....

I am going outside, pour a gallon of gas on the ground and light it...

I think I just wet my pants laughing..... Another Do as I say, not as I do politician.....

rofl.gif

Hey, at least it's not a $1200 haircut...
tounge.gif

things Global Warming is responsible for:

1) Al Gore's bad hair
2) Al Gore's inability to dance
3) Global warming fixed the 2000 election.
4) global warming will steal your gf
5) global warming killed Kennedy
6) global warming was deep throat
7) global warming made the iceberg that sunk the titanic
8) global warming was one of Stalin's close advisors
9) global warming created Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears

you can tell what most in tennessee think of al
he couldnt carry my home state in the election

His electric bill was the highest in his county. Yup. A big farce.

He will never debate on this therefore he will not run for President.

I read a "letter to the editor" in a Phoenix newspaper replying to the question:

Name two things President Bush did.

Defeated Al Gore and John Kerry. Thank GOD for that.

r8

Global warming is the biggest scam in world history. It's all being pushed by NBC. Who owns NBC? General Electric, who by the way, has spent billions investing in alternate fuels and also bought up all of the carbon credits.

The so called hockey stick graphs of temp changes is absolutely false. They tweaked the numbers to make them look the way they wanted. Are the ice caps melting? Yes. Because of humans? Not so much. Ice caps melt. They have in the past and then froze over again. They are melting now and will refreeze.

Should we get alternate fuels? Absolutely, but only to reduce our dependancy on the middle east. Ethanol is NOT the answer. Why? It costs more to make a gallon of ethanol than a gallon of gasoline. The govt. subsidizes(sp?) the Ethanol plants so the cost doesn't seem so high. So what happens when the govt. stops? We start paying more for ethanol than we ever would have to pay for gasoline. Oh and another thing, how do ya think they make ethanol? By using fossil fuels. A gallon of oil to make a gallon of ethanol. Makes sense huh?

Ok so Mr "Stop the presses" the sky is falling Gore just got an award for his "Green" home.. After parading around the world screaming bloody murder about energy use and how bad we are sinking the planet the truth sort of leaks out....

This is classic...  His "Average" monthly bill last year (and this is just electricity) was $1203.00 per month...  (this for a guy that is not home half the year?) gimme a break.....  

I am going outside, pour a gallon of gas on the ground and light it...    

I think I just wet my pants laughing..... Another  Do as I say, not as I do politician.....
But that's JUST the home in Tenn. He has 2 more, one in Colorado and another in Cal (Cal as I remember
winkold.gif
) !
Then he gets Carbon Credits  
laugh.gif
while he rides in his GULFSTREAM V , by donating $40 per flight hour to Perserve the Trees in California
sadnews.gif
 (by the way, Arnold does this also  
tounge.gif
)

Just remember Global Warming and Enviromental Causes (Green Peace-you really don't think they can manage on $15 and $20 per month donations do Ya  
rofl.gif
) are funded by BIG BUSINESS. Doesn't it seem strange that EVERYTIME whe have an ENVIROMENTAL Emergency some BIG Energy company comes to the rescue with NEW TECHNOLOGY that ALL the Governments make it a requirement to use. Just look at Alaska and it's cleanup. Exxon pays millions, but receives Billions in cleanup charges from OUR GOVERNMENT ! I would love to spend a Million (even if publicly I was the Bad Guy) so I would receive Billions in return.

It's an "Everyone for himself" country. Al is simply publicaly successful at it

Global warming is the biggest scam in world history.
ThumbsUp.gif
clap.gif

I would only add the caveat 'Man Made Global Warming', as we may be experiencing a climate cycle thousands of years old for which we have no data and or the source of which is unknown to man. Several other planets in our solar system are also experiencing ''global warming'' with evil man no where to be seen.

We need another "Manhattan Project"￾ to get us energy self sufficient. The tree-huggering bed-wetters need to piss off and we need nuclear.

Maybe the climate scientists should focus on making hurricane predictions where the margin of error is less than the entire prediction.

Al Gore is a chronic liar and always has been. Now he has jumped on the radical ecoligist's band wagon. It is very possible that the so called global warming is actually a natural phenomonon caused by the Earth and it's changing relationship with the sun. Some ancient cultures used to sacrifice humans by throwing them into volcanos or killing them in other ways to appease the gods. Al Gore and others want you to sacrafice your hard earned income and change your way of life to stop an event that has nothing to do with us and is actually out of our control.

xxx.jpg

I wish I would have been smart enough to say, "Hey y'all, its getting warm out there" then I could have been the Nobel prize winner.

ThumbsUp.gif

clap.gif

I would only add the caveat 'Man Made Global Warming', as we may be experiencing a climate cycle thousands of years old for which we have no data and or the source of which is unknown to man. Several other planets in our solar system are also experiencing ''global warming'' with evil man no where to be seen.

We need another "Manhattan Project"￾ to get us energy self sufficient. The tree-huggering bed-wetters need to piss off and we need nuclear.

Maybe the climate scientists should focus on making hurricane predictions where the margin of error is less than the entire prediction.
but we DO have data on climate cycles. For example: they had a period called "the medevel warm period" where temperatures were a couple degrees centigrade higher than they are now. I highly dout it was carbom emissions and heavy industry that caused THAT...

ThumbsUp.gif

clap.gif

but we DO have data on climate cycles.  For example: they had a period called "the medevel warm period" where temperatures were a couple degrees centigrade higher than they are now.  I highly dout it was carbom emissions and heavy industry that caused THAT...
Maybe it was all the horses and beasts of burden causing it back then.

what about the villages they found on the bottom of the English channel, when the ocean was 30' lower and the Bering strait was a solid mass bridging Asia to America enabling mass nomadic travel to populate this great country.

what about the villages they found on the bottom of the English channel, when the ocean was 30' lower and the Bering strait was a solid mass bridging Asia to America enabling mass nomadic travel to populate this great country.
Exactly, warming and cooling is a cyclic event just like most things are
whistling.gif
. Then they (our unerring intellectual genuses) find out it's based on our Sun's cyclic periods of flares
ukliam3.gif
. Hummmmmmmmm
winkold.gif
, maybe, JUST MAYBE, that's why there are huge deposits of coal (that's from rotting trees) in the Antarctic (South Pole for some of you guys
laugh.gif
) and huge OIL deposits (Uhhhhhhhh, that's from decaying trees from tropical areas) in the Artic. Makes you think these weather guys only think in 100 year periods and NOT histrotical ages. Of course, that wouldn't fund useless GRANTS to make someone who can't make a real living, LOTS OF $$$$$
sadnews.gif
 !

warming my azz...it snowed today.and I just heard on the radio 10-17 inches by morning.So where's this warming at
rock.gif

Back