Baby vs. Cobra

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
wtf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this on You Tube, crazy people in this world, God had his arms around her.

Defanged? I didn't see any blood or anything but . . .

--Wag--

That is the most insane video I've ever seen...I don't know what to think beyond I hope the girl wasn't injured...

Truly a
wtf.gif

and yet we can's spank our children when they actually do something wrong....Thats messed UP!!!!

De-fanged.

I understand that children are introduced to them young to begin putting their "charm" to work and never establishing fear for the ruptile.

This is how I thought it would end...

Last edited by a moderator:
That vid has been around for quite awhile. Actually doesn't really shock or surprize me that much. There are alot of nations out there that do some very bizare things and treat there people very differently than we do.Some examples: nations that sometimes kill the females at birth because they are deemed worthless.Nations that have their women walk 10 feet behind and treat them like dirt.Pre-arranged marriages between 30 year old men and 12 year old girls.Get caught stealing here,its doubtful you'd even go to jail on a first offence.Get caught stealing "over there" and they lop off a hand.etc etc etc.I'm sure they view parts of our society the same way.I've never been quite able to understand some of the religious factions in N.America either.In one state multiple wives is accepted and even condoned.In the next state over,its a serious crime.
rock.gif
In the end...I guess I'm just glad I don't live there.
winkold.gif

RSD.

Back