Your thoughts on hoodies

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys,
I know that a lot of you are wanting hoodies and I have been trying to get the time to get some new artwork done and hoodies made but time is working against me.... I have had several members PM or email me to tell me that they wanted a couple of more hoodies and swratshirts just like what I did before and nothing more. I always want to make something that you and I can be proud of when you wear it. I have the artwork and screens ready for the attached artwork, nothing on the front or we can but something there too... Anyone interested in this specific hoodies or sweatshirts.?

Cap

hog.gif

Forgive me, but I forget what the cost was on these in a hoodie?  I've got 2 now, but I'd like to get some more.  The ones I have now, shrunk on me and are too small

What other designs have ya got in mind?

This is the artwork of the very first shirts we ever made, I get more request for this one than any other, we never made hoodies in this design..... I have also heard that folks just want a one color big kanji with hayabusa.org on the back in one color.... Is thre anyone that would be interested in that ? The price for these are 20.00 plus shipping...

Doug

I would be interested in both styles. My only question is do you get them in sizes for a fat guy such as myself (4XL)?

I'm still waiting on the BRONSON hoodie I talked to you about as well as the JEBI GA/ NE ZNAM... In Bauhaus 93... I know you're busy, were you waiting on me for some kind of further information?

I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though? In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather.
thumb_up.gif

I'm still waiting on the BRONSON hoodie I talked to you about as well as the JEBI GA/ NE ZNAM... In Bauhaus 93... I know you're busy, were you waiting on me for some kind of further information?
I sent you an email weeks ago with that information, as a matter of fact it was the day after we spoke.... I can resend it.

I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though?  In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather.  
thumb_up.gif
Yeah I would put anything small on the front over the left breast. (boobie for all you perverts)

This is the artwork of the very first shirts we ever made, I get more request for this one than any other, we never made hoodies in this design..... I have also heard that folks just want a one color big kanji with hayabusa.org on the back in one color.... Is thre anyone that would be interested in that ? The price for these are 20.00 plus shipping...

Doug
I would like to buy one...

I like the original and own a few. I kinda like the Hayabusa Owners Group written in the front too. Maybe on the hoodies move it over the left boobie though?  In the middle is great for shirts worn under gear because it can be seen with jacket open. Not many wear a hoodie under leather.  
thumb_up.gif
Yeah I would put anything small on the front over the left breast. (boobie for all you perverts)
Boobie...hoodie under leather
ukliam3.gif

I don't have a hoodie yet, but I'm interested in whatever you opt to do
coolold.gif

I like the Big Kanji idea... with the oRg on the left boobie.
I have like 10 shirts and they all have the Haybusa Owner's Group on them... I'd like something different.

But I'd want either one
cool.gif

I have like 10 shirts and they all have the Haybusa Owner's Group on them... I'd like something different.

But I'd want either one
cool.gif
I pretty much wear nothing but my Busa shirts anymore
laugh.gif

My friends think I don't have other clothing
tounge.gif

I have been waiting for these just let me know when they ar available and will send the funds.

But I'd want either one  
cool.gif
I pretty much wear nothing but my Busa shirts anymore
laugh.gif

My friends think I don't have other clothing  
tounge.gif
My closet looks like pee wee herman, remember in the movie when he opened his closet and everyhing was the same... I have more org shirts than anything else...

Back