New Member status...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I made this post so as not to distract from cap's post.

I noticed it, but no-one is in that members group... I know of a few of us that should be there though. I would say VAB's, but she's the one that threw us lucky few in there. lol
laugh.gif

I had nothing to do with that status Ben...but, I assure you, I'm likely the ONLY ONE that shouldn't be there
tounge.gif

Quick response. And I've seen you act in ways that are corner worthy... But you made the corner. You never see the warden as a cellmate.
tounge.gif

Quick response. And I've seen you act in ways that are corner worthy... But you made the corner. You never see the warden as a cellmate.
werd.gif
Where's Vman and PDbusa when we need them?
Duct tape baby...
laugh.gif
I guess that'd be better than a butter knife in the butt crack.
laugh.gif
You and your hobbies man...
fart.gif

laugh.gif

werd.gif
Duct tape baby...  
laugh.gif
I guess that'd be better than a butter knife in the butt crack.  
laugh.gif
You and your hobbies man...  
fart.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah, darn crazies in bars making me do crazy stuff. Really, it was all their fault... I didn't want to do it.

laugh.gif

werd.gif
Duct tape baby...  
laugh.gif
Leave me out of you sexu.....nevermind......
You know you like it.

Never tried duct tape myself. Being an ex LEO has it's advantages. Still have my handcuffs!!!

Back