Do not call

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
REMINDER .12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.......YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
888-382-1222 or use this Link = https://www.donotcall.gov/

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to block. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
It take about 20 seconds.

you can register any number, home or cell. I suggest using the link.

Thanks for the reminder
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the heads up Bill, you say that number is good for land lines as well as the cell phones? It's about time I do this, home phone & business lines each get an average of 10 to 20 junk calls a day, so fricken annoying especially the business line. I really get pissed at AT&T calling on my business line tying to sell me more services when they already get 99% of my telecommunications business as it is, also that line is a metered service so everytime they call me I get charged for that call as well, what a fricken racket.

Thanks for the heads up Bill, you say that number is good for land lines as well as the cell phones?  It's about time I do this, home phone & business lines each get an average of 10 to 20 junk calls a day, so fricken annoying especially the business line.  I really get pissed at AT&T calling on my business line tying to sell me more services when they already get 99% of my telecommunications business as it is, also that line is a metered service so everytime they call me I get charged for that call as well, what a fricken racket.
Just use the link: multiple numbers at once, easier. It really works, been using it for years now and I get almost zero junk calls.

Thanks for the reminder. Just used the link and it was very easy to do 3 numbers at the same time.
beerchug.gif

All I'm saying is that there is not only NOT any soon to expire time limit, there isn't any cell phone number 411 type listing accessible to the general public or telemarketers. Don't know what the "one upper" means. Do what you want, I do.

I'm on an Indiana do not call list (very effective!) and the one just posted here. In the past 7 years I've had ONE telemarketer call. The lists work and you'd have to be a fool not to make use of them. The one that was stupid enough to call me did so several times a day for over a week and it was obviously some loan/scam company out of Florida. Went to the Indiana do not call web site and filed a complaint. The calls stopped and several weeks later I received copies of legal papers from the state of Indiana...those telemarketing sugarbritches won't be making calls anytime soon.
thumb_up.gif

Back