Got a package today

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Yep, got a package today from runeight.  Inside it was a Christmas tin overflowing with baked goodies.  Absolutely delicious.  Then there was another box that was wrapped with a note that said I had to wait till Christmas day to open.
banghead.gif
 That was just mean.
laugh.gif

Anyway, just wanted to brag a little and give a thanks to r8 and jailbait.  THANK YOU!!!  You are truely a great friend.  One of few that I have.

Let me tell ya peeps, this isn't the first time John has sent me packages.  He is way too good to me.  He's sent a brand new set of front and rear rotors, a brand new Bass amp, the list could go on for days.  Okay, I'm done bragging.

BTW, Santa if you read this, Jenny said she needs a bigger size now after eating all the goodies.  Not sure what she's talkin about though.

Sam,
That is awesome! Hopefully, I never actually meet John; he is too good of a guy and I am gona put my foot on his neck! (He knows why!
smile.gif
)

It is neat to see how we can spread the cheer around the brothers and sisters here... that is why I call this home!

Sam,
That is awesome!  Hopefully, I never actually meet John; he is too good of a guy and I am gona put my foot on his neck! (He knows why!
smile.gif
)

It is neat to see how we can spread the cheer around the brothers and sisters here... that is why I call this home!
I'm hopin to make a trip to AZ very soon. Especially since he has 2 bikes. I'm sure he's got some awesome roads he could take me on.

Kinda feel lacking though. There is no way I could compete with his gifts. He is too good of a guy

Both you guys are invited to come and stay at my place anytime. Hope it happens! I will have 2 bikes too!
John's a good man, I dont care what others have to say!
laugh.gif

Yep, got a package today from runeight.  Inside it was a Christmas tin overflowing with baked goodies.  Absolutely delicious.  Then there was another box that was wrapped with a note that said I had to wait till Christmas day to open.
banghead.gif
 That was just mean.
laugh.gif

Anyway, just wanted to brag a little and give a thanks to r8 and jailbait.  THANK YOU!!!  You are truely a great friend.  One of few that I have.

Let me tell ya peeps, this isn't the first time John has sent me packages.  He is way too good to me.  He's sent a brand new set of front and rear rotors, a brand new Bass amp, the list could go on for days.  Okay, I'm done bragging.

BTW, Santa if you read this, Jenny said she needs a bigger size now after eating all the goodies.  Not sure what she's talkin about though.
You are very welome Sam.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

r8

Sam,
That is awesome!  Hopefully, I never actually meet John; he is too good of a guy and I am gona put my foot on his neck! (He knows why!
smile.gif
)

Thank you Shawn

r8

Kinda feel lacking though.  There is no way I could compete with his gifts.  He is too good of a guy
This is not a contest Sam and you forgot to mention the boxes of farm fresh tomatoes and sweet corn you sent me this summer. Don't forget the home baked cookies, fudge and cow pie from Jenny.

When you live out in the far West you don't get vegtables like that very often. It was most enjoyable.

r8

I'm thinkin' this Black Bird Killer bastid is undeserving of such a cool friend as you (runeight) and that you should have a way cooler best friend.Set your sights higher my friend. *hint hint*

get rid of that white tatoo'd trash,and take a step up...

the next logical step...

to...

Canadian -White-Tattoo'd-Trash.

Thats right.I'm available.I do parties,banquets,weddings....I also offer such services as "best friend" even on short notice.

Call me,I'm in the book.

RSD.

I'm thinkin' this   Black Bird Killer bastid  is undeserving of such a cool friend as you (runeight) and that you should have a way cooler best friend.Set your sights higher my friend. *hint hint*

get rid of that white tatoo'd trash,and take a step up...

the next logical step...

to...

Canadian -White-Tattoo'd-Trash.

Thats right.I'm available.I do parties,banquets,weddings....I also offer such services as "best friend" even on short notice.

Call me,I'm in the book.

RSD.
Bring it on Andy
fight.gif
laugh.gif

Back