Photo Shop guru's?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
First off I will say I really need to take a photo shop class ... any idea on where or how to learn?

Next :  I need a lil help that would proply take an expert about 30 seconds and I've been at it for hours. All I want is to layer 1 pic over another. If you have the skills could I email anyone the 2 pics?

Thanks - Kent

As far as I can tell, you must have two documents open.

With the desired destination active, on the tool-bar, go to layers, new, layer.

Then, go to the source image, and with the 'hand' tool (looks like the hamburger helper glove) selected, left-click and drag it onto the destination image.

Not knowing exactly what you're doing, I'll add that you can also change the transparency (density) of either of the 'layers' so they overlay with the then desired effect.

Hope this helps...

Oh, yeah...I don't know which version you're running, but the foregoing is true of Photoshop 7.0.

Kento: I'm still coming to Sacramento tomorrow morning, and would love to meet up at some point. Looks like GreyRocket (John) and I are going to get together as well...

Could a group be forming?

RSVP, good luck with PShop, and hope to see you in the next handful of days...

Scar

Thanx guyz! Oh and I have P shop 7.0 so other than clicking on the "help" tab ... where can I learn to use it?
rock.gif

Thanx guyz!   Oh and I have P shop 7.0 so other than clicking on the "help" tab ... where can I learn to use it?
rock.gif
I used to just dig into such programs trying to teach myself.

Then I discovered a much better way to have photo's fixed up.

Shortboarder...
bowdown.gif
Thanks again Bro,I look at that pic you did for me daily.I had it blown up an' mounted an' framed.

Much thanks...Andy.

VeteranforRSD.jpg

Books? whats a books?
tounge.gif
Thanx red I will do that.

Thanx to SB for the help last night.
beerchug.gif

I was proud to do that for ya, rsd. Anytime!

Kento -

if you want to know how I did the poster, or if you have any questions, let me know. I've been spending my days with Photoshop since version 2....

Back