Which branch of the military are you?

89% Marine
wowold.gif
, 57% Army
sadnews.gif
 and after 30 years in the Army, does that mean I chose the WRONG BRANCH. I can't believe I wanted to be in a Branch of the NAVY  
laugh.gif

The outcome is Air Force, but I think that has more to do with my love of airplanes.

But I seem to be mostly a mix of all of them.

Surprised to see Marines as 2nd and Army(which I did 5yrs active with 8yrs total) as last
rock.gif

Don't they know Army has a whole lot of aviation??

qp.jpg

Well I just joined the ARMY, Now I'm thinking
rock.gif

Which branch of the Military are you?
You scored as a Air Force
Cross into the blue, soldier, because you belong in the U.S. Air Force. With technology that is years ahead of anyone else, your service has reigned supreme and undefeated in the skies since the late 60s. But you tend to be looked down upon by other branches as elitist and even a little cowardly.
Air Force
71%
Navy
57%
Marines
57%
Army
29%
Coast Guard
14%

Quiz results:

You scored as a Air Force
Cross into the blue, soldier, because you belong in the U.S. Air Force. With technology that is years ahead of anyone else, your service has reigned supreme and undefeated in the skies since the late 60s. But you tend to be looked down upon by other branches as elitist and even a little cowardly.
Air Force
89%
Marines
82%
Coast Guard
54%
Navy
43%
Army
32%

I served in the Air Force, and only decided against the Marines at the last minute because the AF gave me my requested MOS in writing..

Marine Corps 87% I had six years active duty and three reserve in the U.S.Army. Four years active were spent in elite units and three years were spent in elite reserve units. Airborne, Ranger,Pathfinder
thumb_up.gif

xxx.jpg

By 96%

Quiz results:  

You scored as a Marines
Semper Fi. You are a true Marine. You are the nation's most devastating fighting force, barring Special Forces. But your place was not easy to get. You endured the harshest basic training of any Armed Force to get where you are, and your reward is the respect and admiration of everyone else (except maybe the Air Force, who may view you as just a dumb grunt. Perhaps it's true, but you just want to fight).
Marines  
96%

Quiz results:

You scored as a Marines
Semper Fi. You are a true Marine. You are the nation's most devastating fighting force, barring Special Forces. But your place was not easy to get. You endured the harshest basic training of any Armed Force to get where you are, and your reward is the respect and admiration of everyone else (except maybe the Air Force, who may view you as just a dumb grunt. Perhaps it's true, but you just want to fight).

Marines
100%
Army
75%
Air Force
68%
Navy
50%
Coast Guard
29%

beerchug.gif

Marine Corps 87% I had six years active duty and three reserve in the U.S.Army. Four years active were spent in elite units and three years were spent in elite reserve units. Airborne, Ranger,Pathfinder
thumb_up.gif
Elite reservist ? Isnt that an oxymoron ?

Nothing but love Red LOL !

You scored as a Marines
Marines  
100%  
Army  
71%  
Air Force  
68%  
Navy  
50%  
Coast Guard  
46%

I guess I've been doing the right thing for the past 21 years
laugh.gif

Air Force  
68%  
Marines  
54%  
Navy  
43%  
Army  
25%  
Coast Guard  
11%

1104809060usaf_newlogo.jpg

This is crazy... 82% Marine and 32% Army, and I am a U.S. Army veteran. How backwards is that shiite...

It says I'm a true Marine but, I was Army Infantry, and still am at heart, as are both of my sons. The test is skewed methinks.

Toss in a piano and away we go:

I wouldn't give a bean
To be a fancy pants Marine
I'd rather be a dog faced soldier like I am.
I wouldn't trade my old ODs
For all the Navy's dungarees
I'm just a fighting son of Uncle Sam.

On all the posters that I read
It says: "The Army builds men"
So they're tearing me down
To build me over again.

I'm just a dog faced soldier
With a rifle on my shoulder
And I eat a Kraut for breakfast every day.
So feed me ammunition,
Keep me in the 3rd (actually 4th for me) Division,
Your dog face soldier boy's Okayeee.

brave.gif

True Sailor here for the last 14 years...

You scored as a Navy
Accerlerate your life with the U.S. Navy. Not only will you find the most advanced ships in the world in the Navy, but probably the most diverse way of life in all of the Armed Forces. You could visit foreign ports, work on naval fighters, or even spend your term undersea in one the nation's numerous submarines.
Navy 71%
Marines 50%
Coast Guard 25%
Army 25%
Air Force 18

You scored as a Marines
Marines
82%
Air Force
61%
Coast Guard
46%
Navy
43%
Army
39%

Actually I joined the AirForce when I was 17 in 1980. I only did 4 years after I realized it wasn't as "gung ho" as I was. I was going to go to college and go into the army but life got in my way, Kids, family, bills, ect... . I always liked the Marines but didn't have the motivation at that time .

It says I'm a true Marine but, I was Army Infantry, and still am at heart, as are both of my sons.  The test is skewed methinks.  

Toss in a piano and away we go:

I wouldn't give a bean
To be a fancy pants Marine
I'd rather be a dog faced soldier like I am.
I wouldn't trade my old ODs
For all the Navy's dungarees
I'm just a fighting son of Uncle Sam.

On all the posters that I read
It says: "The Army builds men"
So they're tearing me down
To build me over again.

I'm just a dog faced soldier
With a rifle on my shoulder
And I eat a Kraut for breakfast every day.
So feed me ammunition,
Keep me in the 3rd (actually 4th for me) Division,
Your dog face soldier boy's Okayeee.

brave.gif
You guys had to have a song to make you fell better? thats so cute

Back